ADVERTISEMENT

Inevitable loss

Done with Cal. I don’t give a damn if your two point guards are out. Everyone and their mother knew a frontline of Brooks, Toppin and OT wasn’t getting it done. You HAVE to play Allen in that situation. I don’t care how off he’s been this year. He spaces the floor.

Done with Cal. I don’t give a damn if your two point guards are out. Everyone and their mother knew a frontline of Brooks, Toppin and OT wasn’t getting it done. You HAVE to play Allen in that situation. I don’t care how off he’s been this year. He spaces the floor.
What a stupid post Wheeler goes down on dirty play BLAME CAL refs calling everything LSU BLAME CAL. Let’s all these juveniles who never played basketball dog a HOF Coach with Wheeler this is a different ball game

Yes, we absolutely needed a 20% FG shooter, that can't dribble in the game

Reactions: jgraf_1
Lol dumbass

Reactions: bluefaithful
Please root for another team. When you lose your floor general and another guard and Oscar the whole first half you really have no chance against a really good defensive team.

Missed 10 FT, plus tried to milk it, instead of pounding it to Oscar or drive the ball

Once again, no guards no game

Honestly didn't expect to win this game. Can't say I'm really upset with the results right now.

Reactions: howercat
My favorite adjustment to having guards to out of the game was to put more big men on the floor

Too banged up. Guys have a lot of grit coming back, but the refs screwed us on two big calls. Not making free throws hurts but if we have a healthy wheeler we win this game. Offense was completely lost without him on the floor. Anyone that doesn’t think that’s a big deal is a complete moron. Can’t win games against a ranked team on the road without 2 starters.

Is this satire? There’s no way anyone is this stupid

We lost an All-SEC PG at the start of the game, Oscar was out much of the first half and TyTy was injured in the 2nd half: we shot 50% from FT, under 40% FG, and couldn't buy a three AND we didn't score for 10 minutes and only lost by 5.

The only gripe I have is not giving the ball to Grady after he started the 2nd half 4/4 from 3

What a stupid post Wheeler goes down on dirty play BLAME CAL refs calling everything LSU BLAME CAL. Let’s all these juveniles who never played basketball dog a HOF Coach with Wheeler this is a different ball game
Sucks that wheeler got hurt but it wasn’t a dirty play

Reactions: UK-chulo
Honestly didn't expect to win this game. Can't say I'm really upset with the results right now.
We had chances.Cant miss free throws like we did.Tough loss,learn from it and get ready for the next....they have to come to Rupp down the road.

Blaming any part of that loss on the officials is one of the weakest things I have seen lmao.
We definitely should have hit more free throws and we completely lost our minds with 30 seconds left, but to insinuate the refs called a good fair game is laughable at best. That was up there with the 2017 UNC game. Absolutely HORRIBLY officiated game. No other way to sugar coat it

Hey dum dum .. Oscar didnt call out a totally 100% legal legit screen getting his team mate killed .

Reactions: UK-chulo
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT