ADVERTISEMENT

In 5 months we will raise another one...

BBM we are going to be kicking butt and taking names. I know we will most likely lose a couple of games but damn I can’t come up with anyone that can do it.

I feel pretty good too. I think it’s tellinf Andy Katz has us number 1 after so many of these analysts have gotten a chance to see the teams practice.

Also I don’t think de Sousa will play for Kansas.
I really don't think de Sousa will make a difference for KU much of either way . But UK is better then them regardless. KU has 3 guys who usually make teams worse by their attitude whereas UK has a true team which is already very visible. Vick returning to KU IMO hurt them not helped them. Now if Newman had returned that is completely different.

I sincerely think we win it in April. Right mix of players finally. Yep, I'm calling it and will deal with how it plays out. But I firmly believe this is our year.

Reactions: MbergCat
I really don't think de Sousa will make a difference for KU much of either way . But UK is better then them regardless. KU has 3 guys who usually make teams worse by their attitude whereas UK has a true team which is already very visible. Vick returning to KU IMO hurt them not helped them. Now if Newman had returned that is completely different.

Vick will be one of the leaders on our team this year and Udoka says "Hello!"

Vick will be one of the leaders on our team this year and Udoka says "Hello!"

Hey corner baby what’s the over and under one or more of the players (not counting the one who Kansas paid$) gets into trouble this year? You have several good candidates to pick from !! I would say Vick would be the leader coming out of the gate to have some kind of domestic volence charge to be swept under the Rug this year, what do you think ? I mean it’s almost a given it happens at Jailhawk University every year !!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT