ADVERTISEMENT

Impact of losing Big Z

And Duke bought Zion.
Certainly did, but my post was about AD and the need to have a generational talent if you're going to have a freshmen based team.

It also greatly helps if there's an NBA lockout too.

ON court:
We have 80 minutes of PF and Center. I was thinking it would work out
- Mitchell 32 mpg (20 as Center and 12 as PF)
- Bradshaw 28 mpg (20ish as PF and 5 as C)
- Big Z 15-20 mpg as Center mainly
- I imagined Ugonna being out of rotation by January
- Thiero was going to log basically no minutes either by Jan

Now with Big Z out
- Those extra 20 minutes will split between Ugo and THiero depending upon which combination was most effective. I tend to lean towards Bradshaw will play more Center and Thiero will absord more PF minutes. I think our defensive rim protection will suffer and probably shooting will suffer as Thiero is a bad shooter. I jsut think Ugo isn't ready for this outside of rim protection....he is slow reacting, no offense and isn't a strong rebounder which will show up with this roster.

2. Off court:
UK fans will not let this go easy into the night. If we fall to a top 15-25 level team and that potential big man costs us games/seed lines. Mitch will be held to fire by fanbase. Another year that we aren't in the hunt for titles will see fan apathy grow. Cal will run his never ending mouth (with or without reason) and alienate more and more of fanbase. And further fraction of fanbase will occur.
When did they rule Big Z out?

• Haha
Reactions: jameslee32
When did they rule Big Z out?
47fdafd0-8c9a-4a25-bb8d-2dc136320044_text.gif

Certainly did, but my post was about AD and the need to have a generational talent if you're going to have a freshmen based team.

It also greatly helps if there's an NBA lockout too.
You go meltdown mode regarding trolls when it could easily be argued that you troll anybody on this board that rejects being miserable. lmao

You go meltdown mode regarding trolls when it could easily be argued that you troll anybody on this board that rejects being miserable. lmao
So, I posted about the need to have a generational talent if you have a young team and you reply with this???

And I'M the troll???

I can't wait to get blamed for derailing this thread when it’s actually you that did it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT