ADVERTISEMENT

I'm Worried About March...

CatChow

Sophomore
Apr 12, 2014
Just wanted to put that out there. I go to sleep at night, rarely 8 straight hours, and worry if this team has what it takes come March. I mean, I've talked to people, sure.

But if we can't pull it together for a run, I'm afraid I'll continue to worry about things of which I'm not a part of. Things like halftime.

What do you think Cal tells the team? I'm worried about that.
Things like where to eat in Lexington when I visit from out of town and ask the board for recommendations. What if posters are wrong? I worry about that to and later ask myself, why didn't I just google the question? It takes the same amount of time. I don't know. Guess I'm at a crossroads.

Aaron Paul What GIF by Breaking Bad

Just wanted to put that out there. I go to sleep at night, rarely 8 straight hours, and worry if this team has what it takes come March. I mean, I've talked to people, sure.

But if we can't pull it together for a run, I'm afraid I'll continue to worry about things of which I'm not a part of. Things like halftime.

Things like where to eat in Lexington when I visit from out of town and ask the board for recommendations. What if posters are wrong? I worry about that to and later ask myself, why didn't I just google the question? It takes the same amount of time. I don't know. Guess I'm at a crossroads.
giphy-downsized-large.gif

I'll explain the joke

Maybe you can ask Santa to bring you some don't worry pills, it's Christmas Eve.

Reactions: DCFseattle

You acoustic?

Reactions: DCFseattle

No Way Wtf GIF by Harlem

Relax and enjoy the experience.

My son's autocorrect on his phone changed "nyc" to "Batavia". So, I'm worried about Artificial Stupidity.

Reactions: BigKari

Looks like someone besides Darlene got into the eggnog a bit early

I worry that the Reed Sheppherd jersey I believe awaits me tomorrow morning is in actuality an old kellen grady knockoff

Go to the hospital NOW

cuP2bDn.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT