ADVERTISEMENT

I'm seeing a trend here

Monk played his butt off shadowing Jackson the whole game and did an admirable job.

Reactions: Aike
Ah, he still got 12 even though UNC smothered him all game long.
They were not going to let Monk beat them again.
He didn't choke. Hats off to UNC, they made free throws and a couple of plays that we didn't. It was a tossup game.
He had 6 points until two miracle threes with 1 minute left.

Some of you people just have to blame someone. Give the kid credit he didn't force anything, their game plan was to stop him. I don't know if you have ever played the game or not, but if you have someone hanging on you bumping you it throws your game off.

He had 6 points until two miracle threes with 1 minute left.
You are correct, but it wasn't from lack of effort.
He isn't going to get 21 every time out. UNC chased him off the line, they really D'd him up.
I hate it, I think there were times where he didn't have "violent cuts", but this game is much harder than it looks on tv.

I'll see you guys next season.

But remember, one and done is not cutting it.

Please don't see us next season. Please don't see us ever again. Nobody wants or cares to hear from you.

You post some of the most ridiculous shit, and now you're bashing not only this team (minus Willis, hilariously enough, and he played very poorly I may add, because he allowed like 7 or 8 baskets, including the game winner, but that's besides the point), but now you're even bashing NEXT year's team.

You're truly a sad case, and none of us will miss you after the ban hammer drops on you.

Mulder bricked 3 straight wide open 3's. The one thing I have seen with Monk that. Nobody mentions, when his defense improved greatly his shot dropped off. Defense takes a toll.

His 12 points were ok. But he gave up the back door to the walk-on and the run out to Jackson. Those lapses were huge. But there were

numerous plays that could have tilted the game to UK made or not made by everyone on the team.

After these comments, Kwilt should be IP banned along with his other accounts if he truly does have them.

Reactions: Aike
No you should be for promoting violence with your douchie avatar.

LMAO..a clown troll calling a movie picture "douchie"..good job, nimrod. If you think it's "douchie", it must be a completely badass avatar then. Thanks, man.

Oh and I'd rather have an avatar promoting violence than to be bashing my "alleged" team like you are. You obviously aren't a real UK fan.

OP, his other usernames, and other fools like him are what gives this board and uk fans as a whole a bad name. Leave and don't come back troll.

Reactions: StevieJFTW07
What does the OP expect ?! The damn fool came on here EVERYDAY several times a day making sure we KNEW his every thought and that UK was going to win the National Title no matter what especially during the last month or so. But NOW, after UK loses a ****ing heartbreaker, he starts bashing everything UK. GTFO of here, man.

To be blunt...

Monk actually had okay game. The amount of attention he draws, he doesn't need to score to have a positive impact. At the end of the day, he got 12 points, 50% from three...so he didn't really hurt the overall game impact.

It doesn't matter that he made two threes at the end of the game. None of that matters, because final score is 75 - 73. His scoring did count. Had we scored earlier, maybe his three would have won us the game.

to be honest, the main people who didn't step it up was Mulder and Willis. 0-6 from the three, and 0-2 from other layups for Mulder.

Fox also had sub par game, he forced the issue too much. He was fouled, but he needed to move the ball better like Briscoe did.

Reactions: StevieJFTW07
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT