ADVERTISEMENT

I'm ready for the Jon Sumerall era

He won't win any more than Stoops.

To compete for the playoff and sec title, you have to get way better players than we have. Better staff, etc.

I’m ready for the south Florida coach to move to Lexington.

He was clearly the brains of the Tennessee offense as they aren’t that good since he left offensively- with better talent.

To compete for the playoff and sec title, you have to get way better players than we have. Better staff, etc.
The players we have are fine. We could have beat SC, Vandy and even GA with the players we have. It's horrible coaching that lost us those games. Lack of discipline, preparedness, poor clock management, playing scared....those are the reasons we aren't winning this year.

Unless NIL changes and a salary cap is instituted, we are not going to compete for the playoffs. So we have a choice. Stay with a Stoops type, win 6-8 games a year and be competitive in 11 of 12 games. Or go with a more entertaining style, win 6-7 games a year and get destroyed in 4 games a year.

We probably need to have a losing season for the greater long term good. There would be a lot of pressure for stoops to leave at that point.

Let’s be honest. With SEC expansion and NIL UK will never be in contention for any title except maybe a Duke Mayonnaise bowl trophy. I resolved this after the Curci era and the probation. The program has never fully recovered

Unless NIL changes and a salary cap is instituted, we are not going to compete for the playoffs. So we have a choice. Stay with a Stoops type, win 6-8 games a year and be competitive in 11 of 12 games. Or go with a more entertaining style, win 6-7 games a year and get destroyed in 4 games a year.
Stoops needs to be fired his whiskey (I'm not so sure this not the reason for all the mindboggling decisions going on in that football program ) business just may be more important tham coaching and he has gotten everything from throw millions around barnhart then he tried to do a backdoor act last year to take the a&m job only to find out that no way in hell their boosters and fans wants stoops ball so he comes back here with open arm extensions barnhart knowing nobody wants his coaching style and lies to us what happened fire stoops now way overdue

Reactions: R.O.T.Muckinfush

Summerall and Madden were the greatest broadcast duo ever.

Pretty sure Summerall passed away a few years ago. Need to remove him as a coaching candidate.

Why would you hire a another defensive coach?
All the gurus state to win in the sec defense comes first you have to have a balance mix you can't go all mumme score 40 + then give up 40 + I am looking for someone who does both including special teams my God stoops and his special teams are gut wrenching to watch win killers a punter that kicks the ball 30 yards and a holder that has hands of stone fire stoops now

This makes sense to me ...

Let’s be honest. With SEC expansion and NIL UK will never be in contention for any title except maybe a Duke Mayonnaise bowl trophy. I resolved this after the Curci era and the probation. The program has never fully recovered

Pretty much. Doesn't mean we can't compete in individual games and pull the occasional upset. We aren't gonna ever go 10 and 2 to make the playoff. 9 and 3 may get a bama or UGA in but voters probably won't choose 9 and 3 UK over them.

Not sure we ever go 9 and 3 again due to NIL and expanded sec.

Reactions: megablue
All the gurus state to win in the sec defense comes first you have to have a balance mix you can't go all mumme score 40 + then give up 40 + I am looking for someone who does both including special teams my God stoops and his special teams are gut wrenching to watch win killers a punter that kicks the ball 30 yards and a holder that has hands of stone fire stoops now
Tulane and Sumrall put up 71 in their last game

Reactions: Cat_Man_Blue
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT