ADVERTISEMENT

I'm ready for 8 more games! Who's with me?! Go CATS!

I really like this 10 game Sec schedule. Truer measure.

Exactly! People have complained about "the cupcake" games for years as if we were Alabama (who also has their cupcake games btw). Now the fans that complained about it wilt like lettuce on a dashboard 2 games in.

Both of these teams have outrecruited UK for decades. We should expect these games to be close and tough to win. Last week EVERY ONE OF THEM said we'd be blown out by Ole Miss, and now they're pissed and whiny that we lost by 1 point.

It's a no win proposition even talking to these people.

In all Reality though there is a whole lot of good things that Kentucky has done so far. If you would’ve told me before the game Kentucky would get over 400 yards rushing with 3 different players going for over 100 I would’ve said we won by 2 TDs. I just don’t understand what happened to the defense during the off season. Fix a handful of mistakes and we are 2-0. That’s the bright side we have played two games that our team could have won but made stupid mistakes. Clean up the mistakes and we will go on one hell of a ride.

In all Reality though there is a whole lot of good things that Kentucky has done so far. If you would’ve told me before the game Kentucky would get over 400 yards rushing with 3 different players going for over 100 I would’ve said we won by 2 TDs. I just don’t understand what happened to the defense during the off season. Fix a handful of mistakes and we are 2-0. That’s the bright side we have played two games that our team could have won but made stupid mistakes. Clean up the mistakes and we will go on one hell of a ride.

I was thinking the same thing, hard to believe we played so well on offense and still lost the game. I'm not sure you could have asked for a lot more from Wilson. I wouldn't have believed they could score that many points on our D, but it happened, and it still took a missed EP to lose the game. Some SEC teams have made hundreds of EPs without a miss.

Last edited:
Reactions: Girthang
Nothing is fair if you want to look at it that way. Why in hell weren't you born a millionaire, sometimes I wish I was instead of so good looking. You really should move to North Korea, poor thing.

What are you in prison for anyway? Crime does not pay.

The CatsIllustrated Forum regrets to inform you that you've hooked a troll bot. Please adjust your browser settings and reset your internet connection.

Reactions: The-Hack
Just a but of consolation is Florida couldn’t stop the Ole Miss offense either. Still tough to watch though.

Reactions: jauk11
Well the SEC west is supposed to be the tough division and we are halfway through it. I refuse to believe our D is that bad all of a sudden, looking forward to bringing Thug U down a notch or two. maybe we will get our five star in on the action, and our transfer should still be able to help us some.

Fk all the cryin. We lost. We made mistakes. Bfd.

I'm happy we're playing football. Move on. Correct the mistakes. Let's win this next game.
I admire your enthusiasm, but I assume you have looked at our schedule. 3-7 is the best I can hope for. But hey, we might still get to play in a bowl game!

There were some positives in the Ole Miss game. We outgained them by 100 yards, unfortunately most of that was on the first drive where we didn't score. Inexcusable for Rose to hot dog it and get caught short of the goal line. Inexcusable for us to keep giving him the ball when he may have been gassed. So basically, that play and the missed FG's/PAT combined to cost us the game.

This team still has potential.

Reactions: Girthang
Hmmm. Never got any of those. Only got medals for placing. Trophies for first.
Doesn’t matter. I have no doubt Brett Favre, Both Mannings and many of the Seattle Seahawks got em as kids. It’s a normal thing. Only psychos make an issue about it

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT