ADVERTISEMENT

I'm posting to apologize..

treyforuk

Sophomore
May 21, 2002
Years ago there was a post about how terrible Coach Tubby Smith was . Topic was the call-in show, and the folks that call to cry about the Coach. One such caller said we should fire him. I sorta made fun of caller by saying he said "far" Tubby. It seemed cute at the time, but now it is overused.

I'm here to say I'm sorry. For those that are getting tired of seeing it.

I also feel obliged to apologize. Several years ago I started an idiotic thread about how the Rupp crowd on a week night in January wasn't foaming at the mouth with enthusiasm. I meant it as a joke -- I wasn't even at the game, how could I know what the atmosphere was like? But now one tiresome troll or another starts the same thread after every home game based on watching TV -- even when the announcers and coaches who are actually there talk about the great crowd response to the team.

Also, I shot a man in Reno just to watch him die.

Please forgive me.

Last edited:
I vend for a living so my wife was with me and we were were leaving wal mart and I farted outside and when I got inside it hung around like a fog she started screaming so I felt really bad and had to apologize it was bad really bad shame on me

Cmon trey as a fellow barren county resident you know we got no business making fun of people’s accents.

Years ago there was a post about how terrible Coach Tubby Smith was . Topic was the call-in show, and the folks that call to cry about the Coach. One such caller said we should fire him. I sorta made fun of caller by saying he said "far" Tubby. It seemed cute at the time, but now it is overused.

Wait... you invented that AND were with Al Gore when he invented the internet? You have talent my friend.

Reactions: CatFanInIlliniLand
Anyone else remember the Legion of Doom vs Tubby supporters on this board circa 2006? Fun times

It was the LOD vs the TSF (Tubby Super Friends) and the war waged on from the first loss of the 2005-06 season until Tubby left.

At the beginning the LOD was a vocal minority. At the end, TSF had dwindled to about 6 posters. Lol.

... apology accepted.

Reactions: treyforuk
It was the LOD vs the TSF (Tubby Super Friends) and the war waged on from the first loss of the 2005-06 season until Tubby left.

At the beginning the LOD was a vocal minority. At the end, TSF had dwindled to about 6 posters. Lol.
That was around the time. There were some hard core haters back then. Tubby doesn't look so bad after our last few years.

dq0sbl.gif

Wait... you invented that AND were with Al Gore when he invented the internet? You have talent my friend.
Didn’t take any talent. Just the frustration with the haters in the day. I was frustrated also. But some of the callers were straight up racist.

Only time I've called in I was hammered bleeping drunk. I had some point on my mind about Arkansas, who we played that night, and free throws. I have no idea what incoherent babble I gave to Matt on the phone. My buddies at work were listening and recognized me. I got hell at work the next day for how hammered I sounded 😆

Only time I've called in I was hammered bleeping drunk. I had some point on my mind about Arkansas, who we played that night, and free throws. I have no idea what incoherent babble I gave to Matt on the phone. My buddies at work were listening and recognized me. I got hell at work the next day for how hammered I sounded 😆
So is this an apology?

I also feel obliged to apologize. Several years ago I started an idiotic thread about how the Rupp crowd on a week night in January wasn't foaming at the mouth with enthusiasm. I meant it as a joke -- I wasn't even at the game, how could I know what the atmosphere was like? But now some tiresome troll or other starts the same thread after every home game based on watching TV -- even when the announcers and coaches who are actually there talk about the great crowd response to the team.

Also, I shot a man in Reno just to watch him die.

Please forgive me.
You’re a friend of the devil!

• Haha
Reactions: nickhorvathsuxazz
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT