ADVERTISEMENT

I'm posting to apologize..

Years ago there was a post about how terrible Coach Tubby Smith was . Topic was the call-in show, and the folks that call to cry about the Coach. One such caller said we should fire him. I sorta made fun of caller by saying he said "far" Tubby. It seemed cute at the time, but now it is overused.

I'm here to say I'm sorry. For those that are getting tired of seeing it.
you my friend are "FARRED!!"

Imagine is is "Burn County" down there? Am I right?

That was supposed to be for @RunninRichie

Accents...I dated a girl from Pineville in college, but she essentially called it Ponvull.

My coworker and I were speaking with an electrical contractor from eastern Kentucky (he was a Kentucky fan so I hope he's not on this forum) at work last year. Anyway, the guy needed to go pick up supplies and come back. So, we took his name and number so that he could call ahead and we could tell security to let him in when he arrived. My coworker from Illinois was asking him for his name, and the guy said it was Mack. As he is trying to write it down, he asks him is it spelled M.A.C or M.A.C.K? The guy gets a little irritated and says. "No, Man. It's MACK!" We both look at each other puzzled, and the guys says. "M.I.K.E., man. ...Mack! "
My coworker looks at me and it takes everything we have not to laugh out loud.

My coworker and I were speaking with an electrical contractor from eastern Kentucky (he was a Kentucky fan so I hope he's not on this forum) at work last year. Anyway, the guy needed to go pick up supplies and come back. So, we took his name and number so that he could call ahead and we could tell security to let him in when he arrived. My coworker from Illinois was asking him for his name, and the guy said it was Mack. As he is trying to write it down, he asks him is it spelled M.A.C or M.A.C.K? The guy gets a little irritated and says. "No, Man. It's MACK!" We both look at each other puzzled, and the guys says. "M.I.K.E., man. ...Mack! "
My coworker looks at me and it takes everything we have not to laugh out loud.

As soon as you said Mac I knew where you were going with it 😂.

They all called me a Yankee down there because I'm from Northern KY...haha.

Good people though.. at least her parents were. She was a bit of a socko (figure out what word I meant by socko and you get a gold ⭐)! 😂

Good people though.. at least her parents were. She was a bit of a socko (figure out what word I meant by socko and you get a gold ⭐)! 😂
Brother, if you’re north of London, you’re a Yankee. 😂

I also feel obliged to apologize. Several years ago I started an idiotic thread about how the Rupp crowd on a week night in January wasn't foaming at the mouth with enthusiasm. I meant it as a joke -- I wasn't even at the game, how could I know what the atmosphere was like? But now some tiresome troll or other starts the same thread after every home game based on watching TV -- even when the announcers and coaches who are actually there talk about the great crowd response to the team.

Also, I shot a man in Reno just to watch him die.

Please forgive me.
I guess you are stuck in Folsom Prison and time keeps dragging on.

Reactions: MdWIldcat55
I apologize for telling the Aliens about Earth. Those weirdos can get a bit creepy at times. 👽👽👽
At this point no one would be surprised.

Hell we’d probably give them a chance to be in charge. Can’t do any worse than our world leaders.

The worst thing I ever done — I mixed a pot of fake puke at home and then I went to this movie theater, hid the puke in my jacket, climbed up to the balcony and then, then, I made a noise like this: hua-hua-hua-huaaaaaaa — and then I dumped it over the side, all over the people in the audience. And then, this was horrible, all the people started getting sick and throwing up all over each other. I never felt so bad in my entire life.

The worst thing I ever done — I mixed a pot of fake puke at home and then I went to this movie theater, hid the puke in my jacket, climbed up to the balcony and then, then, I made a noise like this: hua-hua-hua-huaaaaaaa — and then I dumped it over the side, all over the people in the audience. And then, this was horrible, all the people started getting sick and throwing up all over each other. I never felt so bad in my entire life.

Was this during a late night showing of Monty Python's The Meaning of
Life ??

Tubby is the most overrated coach in the history of college basketball.

Inherited the white house, turned it into an outhouse. And then was praised for leaving UK in a middle of the night type scenario, not even telling his assistants. Great coach? How'd he do at all these other schools? They all wanted him gone, even High Point wanted him gone.

I hope people get this reference. Classic!

Reactions: SemperFiCat
I played WR with WCS and told Jimmy Dykes about it. I’m sorry guys.
Admittedly, I was there when Bam flipped the coffee table...and went to school when Anthony Davis when he was only a point guard. Sorry, folks, I should have kept that info to myself.

• Haha
Reactions: Fox2monk

I'm guessing.
Movie Theater Insult GIF by TV4

But socko sounds more like something Teeter on Yellowstone would say. "I want my bar!"

I'm guessing.
Movie Theater Insult GIF by TV4

But socko sounds more like something Teeter on Yellowstone would say. "I want my bar!"

Years ago when my wife and I first started dating she got in the passenger seat of my car...

She asked me, "what are those little dents and holes in the dashboard?"

I said, "those are from my ex-girlfriends heels, and not for the reason you are thinking."

😂

I'm convinced the same three guys have created about 20 accounts here and are the representative portion of this board that defends the Rupp home crowd, Barnhart, and will also defend Cal whenever he coughs up the all-time wins lead again.

They're bobble head fans. They think being a good fan means supporting all things-program, and never critiquing the program. They don't seem to realize they are the reason elite programs accept a lower standard.

• Haha
Reactions: BillyJoeCat-fan
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT