ADVERTISEMENT

I'm old enough to remember when Cal said he didn't want transfers only out for the NIL money

That’s Cal for ya, says one thing and does another. Just another Nail on his legacy here. We begged and begged to get older, to use the portal, and he wouldn’t do anything. He actively sabotaged his relationships with donors and everyone at the university. Now he’s all about spending cash.

Last edited:
What Arky fans will eventually learn about their new coach and what he says...
iu

That’s Cal for ya, says one thing and does another. Just another Nail on his legacy here. We begged and begged to get older, to use the portal, and he wouldn’t do anything. He actively sabotaged his relationships with donors and everyone at the university. Now he’s all about spending cash.
And bringing back everyone he can, just to spite UK and try and look good at Pigville. He's a clown.

Long history of him saying one thing and doing another.....very glad he's somewhere else and we don't have to hear him anymore

Something has to give. You can only start 5 guys and he loves to make promises. So either those freshmen won't get to play as much, or the established vets will regret taking the snake oil salesman's NIL $$$.
Cal's biggest weaknesses are X's & O's and roster management. Give him 8 or more players who expect PT and there's bound to be team chemistry issues and locker room discontent.

He could say that at UK and get players still. He HAS to use NIL at Ark to get any top players. Just is what it is. It's actually a compliment honestly.

Cal could crap his pants and he'd spin it in a way to make himself look good. All that meant was that he didn't have the NIL support to afford top players.

That was just his excuse to explain why he didn't go after top portal talent. The real reason was he didn't want anyone taking minutes or shine from his chosen freshman.
He was/is completely obsessed with recruiting and playing guys he knows will get to the league. He realized he'd never make a legacy for himself winning championships so he chose that route. He knows he can't develop guys who normally wouldn't make it into guys that can, so he brings in guys that would already be there if it wasn't for the age limit. It's how he gets his jollies and it's really quite pathetic.

He was/is completely obsessed with recruiting and playing guys he knows will get to the league. He realized he'd never make a legacy for himself winning championships so he chose that route. He knows he can't develop guys who normally wouldn't make it into guys that can, so he brings in guys that would already be there if it wasn't for the age limit. It's how he gets his jollies and it's really quite pathetic.
He has a segment of fools who legitimately believe he put all of these guys in the league as if they weren't going pro anywhere else. I argued with a guy whose stance was that John Wall wouldn't have been as successful without Cal. Laughable.

Who are all of these guys that weren't already shoe ins? Harrellson and Liggins (who weren't even his recruits)?

Guy's entire identity is wrapped up in his ego and recruiting and it's the type of recruiting that isn't even team building; it's "Let me gobble up as many of these ranked guys as I can."

He has a segment of fools who legitimately believe he put all of these guys in the league as if they weren't going pro anywhere else. I argued with a guy whose stance was that John Wall wouldn't have been as successful without Cal. Laughable.

Who are all of these guys that weren't already shoe ins? Harrellson and Liggins (who weren't even his recruits)?

Guy's entire identity is wrapped up in his ego and recruiting and it's the type of recruiting that isn't even team building; it's "Let me gobble up as many of these ranked guys as I can."
100%!! Can't believe how many people don't see it. He actually made some of our players worse in my opinion.

Reactions: HAWK1962
You’re a man, just admit it. You’re message board boyfriends will be mad but they’re raftards, they’ll get over it.

Catfish should an episode on you manipulating a bunch of message board lowlifes. You’re an example of how pathetic these incel losers are.
Oh, someone here is extremely pathetic, and it isn't NociHTTP.
Interested Games GIF by South Park

Reactions: NociHTTP
You’re a man, just admit it. You’re message board boyfriends will be mad but they’re raftards, they’ll get over it.

Catfish should an episode on you manipulating a bunch of message board lowlifes. You’re an example of how pathetic these incel losers are.
What is your issue, loser? How would I admit to being a man, when I'm female? Weird.

Eh. He's adapting to the way the sport is moving, his strategy not working, and a new program. Don't know if that means he's being hypocritical.

Reactions: megablue
2 of his last 3 teams were very old
This year went back to the old way

No one really loves this sheite.
The wild west will subside, eventually.
But having a player for two years ( or more) will build the feeling of " our guys" again.
Is Chris Livingston a name to remember? Because, I couldn't the other night talking to a buddy.
#front of the jersey

Reactions: RunninRichie
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT