ADVERTISEMENT

Im back and I have a prediction

This team coming in is vastly underrated.
We have more experience than we may have every had and we have more shooters than ever.
We have size, we have dawgs and we have a real coach.
This team will make the Final Four.
You are not supposed to be optimistic about this team since the departure of the guy whose name we are not to mention on this board because his followers are easily offended.

Amy Sedaris Reaction GIF by truTV’s At Home with Amy Sedaris
This team coming in is vastly underrated.
We have more experience than we may have every had and we have more shooters than ever.
We have size, we have dawgs and we have a real coach.
This team will make the Final Four.

Reactions: CatFanInIlliniLand
I think all of college basketball is on the same floor now in days. No more super teams winning 33 games every year. I want 30 wins but don't expect it anymore. Now Cals gone the fresh air will take pressure off these players because the direction the university was heading under Cal was unbearable.

I think all of college basketball is on the same floor now in days. No more super teams winning 33 games every year. I want 30 wins but don't expect it anymore. Now Cals gone the fresh air will take pressure off these players because the direction the university was heading under Cal was unbearable.
I’m good with 30 wins as long as we run the table the last 10.

I expect every KY Basketball team to compete at the highest level and win the Title. This team and Coach know what we ( BBN) expect and our players but especially the Coach know the MISSION!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT