ADVERTISEMENT

If you think it is bad now, wait to see how this will cripple us for years to come.

Bumping my own thread for this dogsh*t take. I am usually a very positive poster, but must've been having a bad day/glass half empty day when times were looking like crap. Should've known Cal would at least bring in the pieces to have a chance to compete. Shame on me.
It wasn’t a bad take though and was totally true. Cal has had some serious luck involving this team to get it right. He also finally felt some pressure to get a collective going to secure some NIL future after losing Badly in the early transfer portal. He absolutely deserves credit for the staff and what has happened since then but at the point you made this, it was right.

It wasn’t a bad take though and was totally true. Cal has had some serious luck involving this team to get it right. He also finally felt some pressure to get a collective going to secure some NIL future after losing Badly in the early transfer portal. He absolutely deserves credit for the staff and what has happened since then but at the point you made this, it was right.
Yeah.. just a short sighted, in the moment, take.

Reactions: chroix
I agree that it was spot on at the time it was posted. Cal will STILL screw this all up at some point.
How?

By having the player generally acknowledged to be one of if not the best three point shooter in the nation go one for forever. not to mention our second hottest three-point shooter also only hitting one three pointer.

And what would you be saying if he hadn't let either one of them in the game?

this thread will be dug up after the first loss, so the "I hate Cal guys" can chest thump @Jamal Mercer
If by this you mean I’ll call out sh*tty offense and all around X and O coaching ability, yes….I’ll do that.

The worst chest thumping will come from the brigade when we average 85 ppg vs the cupcakes on our schedule.

Glad you thought of me today Blueaz.

Exactly. If calipari can win 35 in year 1 with mostly freshmen and transfers no reason the new coach can't do something similar.

The issue is mitch. He won't make the right hire IMO
So you assume one of the best and most successful athletics departments in the country would make a bad hire for one of their premier programs? We will not get to find out, because Cal isn't going anywhere. That contract is what it is. Cal aggitated and manipulated for the contract. He is finally starting to behave like he might care, although I am not betting on it. But if Cal retires for some reason, I have no concerns about the school replacing him. I would see it as a golden opportunity.

Reactions: Fox2monk
We need some luck, been running short in that department.Cal changing his mind on NIL was a game changer. Probably opened up doors previously closed.

Reactions: Fox2monk
If by this you mean I’ll call out sh*tty offense and all around X and O coaching ability, yes….I’ll do that.

The worst chest thumping will come from the brigade when we average 85 ppg vs the cupcakes on our schedule.

You call out a figment of your imagination. Cal is one of the best X and O guys to ever coach the game. 830 plus wins, 1 title, 6 FF's, in the HoF, taken every school he's coached to the FF.

Yeah, call out some sh!t!! The guy with zero wins can talk some smack. Can't back it up, but he can talk!!

You call out a figment of your imagination. Cal is one of the best X and O guys to ever coach the game. 830 plus wins, 1 title, 6 FF's, in the HoF, taken every school he's coached to the FF.

Yeah, call out some sh!t!! The guy with zero wins can talk some smack. Can't back it up, but he can talk!!
giphy.gif

I agree with you, when they play great give the props but when you play like crap, you should hear it. Stop pampering society, call it what it is and it was crappy offense.

Reactions: Jamal Mercer
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT