ADVERTISEMENT

If you have watched college football the last 12 years

Jun 23, 2024
Look at all the offense in the P5. Look at the offenses in the SEC in particular. Look how the majority of them are run. How they play. Look at how a lot of them will put up 50+ points against the patsies they play three games a season.

now look at every Mark Stoops offense under multiple OC’s the last 12 years…

If you can’t see what the problem is at this point I don’t know what you’ve been watching.

Look at all the offense in the P5. Look at the offenses in the SEC in particular. Look how the majority of them are run. How they play. Look at how a lot of them will put up 50+ points against the patsies they play three games a season.

now look at every Mark Stoops offense under multiple OC’s the last 12 years…

If you can’t see what the problem is at this point I don’t know what you’ve been watching.
There are a number of things we can bicker about but I agree. The simple complaint of stoops is he’s heavily a one side of the ball coach and you’re always going to be limited for growth that way. Especially when that side isn’t the advantageous side of the ball with modern rules and concepts. Once sec teams started to embrace modernized offense it has made the climb feel that much further away.

Vols were up 65-0 on Kent State at HT last night. I know Kent State is godawful but in those type games we usually seem to only win like 34-10.

Vols were up 65-0 on Kent State at HT last night. I know Kent State is godawful but in those type games we usually seem to only win like 34-10.

UT has a fairly easy schedule. I'd be shocked if they do not qualify for the playoff.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT