ADVERTISEMENT

If we had the full 9 man rotation all season we would be 11-0 and ranked #1 in America

HerrosHeroes

All-American
Aug 16, 2018
v Kansas we didnt have Bradshaw or Ugo. We lost by just 5 points and Dickheadson went off. He doesnt do that with two 7 footers leaning on his ass the whole game and we win a tight one.

v UNCW we didn't have Wagner, Ugo and we had a tentative Bradshaw because it was his 1st gm back after foot surgery. It was a 7 point game. With Wagner and Ugo we win another close one.

My point is that now that we have all nine in our rotation healthy I can see UK winning out esp. with the weak Jan slate and by the time we play ranked teams in Feb we may be avg 100 point's a game!

I’ve seen you make this “point” now about 50 times in the last couple weeks. Is there any point at which you might realize we get it and you need say it no more?

Because, really, so what? Every team has injuries, and every team has games where the outcome might’ve been different without those injuries. This ain’t something unique to UK. It’s just the nature of the sport.

I’ve seen you make this “point” now about 50 times in the last couple weeks. Is there any point at which you might realize we get it and you need say it no more?

Because, really, so what? Every team has injuries, and every team has games where the outcome might’ve been different without those injuries. This ain’t something unique to UK. It’s just the nature of the game.
Preach.

I personally don’t want a majority freshmen team dealing with the pressure of trying to go undefeated. I also don’t want the coach to go through that pressure again. They all froze/reverted under the pressure and it really seems like for a lot of our fans it ruined what was an amazing season. This team is right where it needs to be.

I personally don’t want a majority freshmen team dealing with the pressure of trying to go undefeated. I also don’t want the coach to go through that pressure again. They all froze/reverted under the pressure and it really seems like for a lot of our fans it ruined what was an amazing season. This team is right where it needs to be.
Meh thats a defeatist attitude that will ultimately cost us a seed line if not 2 or 3. .

Are you unaware that @chroix ain’t a UK player?

I’m pretty sure the committee ain’t gonna consider the “attitude” of our message board posters when it’s deciding seeding.
Meh, I dont want it trickling down to our players.
Dont want our fans having it either; bad juju.

• Haha
Reactions: chroix
v Kansas we didnt have Bradshaw or Ugo. We lost by just 5 points and Dickheadson went off. He doesnt do that with two 7 footers leaning on his ass the whole game and we win a tight one.

v UNCW we didn't have Wagner, Ugo and we had a tentative Bradshaw because it was his 1st gm back after foot surgery. It was a 7 point game. With Wagner and Ugo we win another close one.

My point is that now that we have all nine in our rotation healthy I can see UK winning out esp. with the weak Jan slate and by the time we play ranked teams in Feb we may be avg 100 point's a game!
Who would be coaching in these hypothetical games?

Meh, I dont want it trickling down to our players.
Dont want our fans having it either; bad juju.

You realize we’ve already dropped two games right? Or are you leaning into the fact that we weren’t at full strength so hard that you are in complete denial of those losses?

Reactions: grevey35

eye-roll-boring.gif

Reactions: Skyguyb27
You realize we’ve already dropped two games right? Or are you leaning into the fact that we weren’t at full strength so hard that you are in complete denial of those losses?
Oh! TWO LOSSES............the shame.......

• Love
Reactions: chroix

Hypothetical analysis 👌
hypothetical office space GIF

Come on chroix. I land out the scenarios.
Do you not agree with them?

Ok I agree with your scenario. But I see it leading to a disappointing conclusion much like 2015. Too much pressure. Going undefeated would be neat. Hanging a banner is the goal.

Ok I agree with your scenario. But I see it leading to a disappointing conclusion much like 2015. Too much pressure. Going undefeated would be neat. Hanging a banner is the goal.
Excuses does not win games, but it may make you feel better. You do know that we lost to a JV team at home that was coming off a 30 point loss?? And how many 5 stars do you think they had on their team??

…..and “if” there was a day where HH didn’t start at least a dozen irrelevant threads…..Armageddon would be approaching…..

11-0 and ranked #1 would be a disastrous place to be right now. I’d much rather stay “under the radar” a bit with this team and hang around 5-12 in the polls all year. Not have the bullseye on our backs as much as it would be if we were ranked #1 or #2.
Anything around a 1, 2 or 3 seed will be fine in the tourney.

If Bradshaw and Ugonna played, Thiero would’ve gotten less minutes. He had a fabulous game.

Reactions: UK90

Keep on dreaming
Still have no coach and players that lack fundamentals

Keep on dreaming
Still have no coach and players that lack fundamentals
Actually it’s quite possible. No doubt Theiro worth 1 point today with his D and rebounding and physicality. Ugo and Bradshaw worth 1 point vs KU giving Trey a breather. Would Wagner been enough vs UNCW, very possibly.

Reactions: Cowtown Cat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT