ADVERTISEMENT

If we bring this effort for the remainder of the season

Doubtful, it takes a lot of energy to play defense like last night and you still have to score. You don’t win many games scoring 17 points per.

Reactions: CrimsonCats
As long as we have a coach who kicks a fg on 3rd down on the opponents 15 yard line with 9 seconds on the clock we ain’t winning anything that matters. Most unbelievably soft, afraid, weak minded coaching I’ve ever witnessed last night.
I think it's more of a product the HC has. zero faith in the offense and OC.

As long as we have a coach who kicks a fg on 3rd down on the opponents 15 yard line with 9 seconds on the clock we ain’t winning anything that matters. Most unbelievably soft, afraid, weak minded coaching I’ve ever witnessed last night.
Just my personal opinion, but that is one of the biggest pussy coaching moves I’ve ever seen in my 50 years of life.

Just my personal opinion, but that is one of the biggest pussy coaching moves I’ve ever seen in my 50 years of life.

It was obvious to everyone that if we punted we were never getting the ball back. Not just UK fans but neutral national analysts and friends of mine that are UT fans or AU fans or bama fans texted me the same thing. It was a dumb decision.

Doubtful, it takes a lot of energy to play defense like last night and you still have to score. You don’t win many games scoring 17 points per.
Imagine trying to keep your mental focus and intensity as a defensive player while knowing the offense is pretty much incapable of scoring a touchdown.

Reactions: cat tat2
We probably got Georgias C game . They most likely had one eye on Alabama next week . Saying that will probably piss some people off but it’s the truth.
They played as vanilla as they possibly could. Don’t think they wanted to show Bama anything. It almost cost them. As to the OP’s post, the defense played out of their minds. But we play some better offenses than UGA down the road. Our offense isn’t gonna get it done. I’d like to see if there’s something better at the QB position on the bench. Vandagriff is tough, but that’s about all i see going for him. I do think we can get 6 wins but that’s about it. Let’s hope Ferentz steps down after the season at Iowa.

We needed a play that would stop the clock. Kinda risky but possible to do with 9 seconds left. A quick shot to the end zone or something to the sideline where they could step out if there was no lane to the end zone. We didn’t have any more TO’s. It was the uber conservative call in a game where every point mattered, but I agree they should have tried something with 9 seconds left.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT