ADVERTISEMENT

If UK makes the 12 team playoff then the FF

HerrosHeroes

All-American
Aug 16, 2018
We would have to be the premier school in all of College sports.

Think about it:

Baseball team made the CWS and even won a gm.

Football team makes the 12 team playoff

Basketball team goes to the FF

If that happens please tell me who would stack up better?

We'd be one of them.

People don't want to give them credit, but last year NC State went to Men's Final Four, Women's Final Four, College World Series and their football team won 9 games and went to a Bowl Game.

Pack had a terrific year for sure. A lot of friends that are fans of that program. Longstanding “NC State Shit” mentality of messing games up late. Hits home.

Was fun to watch their overall success.

Don't forget Olympian alumni showcasing all summer. That was pretty big.

It would be huge.

Also feel like Volleyball is always solid and should be in the post season again and women's basketball should be much improved.

I feel like Tennis has had a good showing recently as well.

Ole Mitch has built an incredible program across the board. Something he doesn't get enough credit for.

Would like to echo Nc St...very quietly had a hell of a run in athletics this year. Kind of rooting for them in football specifically because of Joker being AHC. Glad to see him riving his career, may not have ever been HC material, but he's a hell of a position coach/coordinator. Pack could make some noise this year and end up in the play offs or at least respectably close.

I like the optimism but we have a very tough gridiron schedule. Gotta beat SC first and that’s not a given.

We have to go to Austin and beat Texas. And that definitely a tall task to ask of anyone. Bama couldn’t do it last year. Doesn’t mean we can’t by any means but that’s a very hard road game.

Lol, winning any more than 7 games in football this year will be a big season. Have you seen their schedule

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT