ADVERTISEMENT

The Drop Report.. S Miss Cluster Storm Delayed Edition

Rockford

All-American
Gold Member
Jun 28, 2001
Owensboro, KY
First of all this whole rain delay cluster storm was just so off-the-wall, unique, bizarre, crazy, almost deviant, fluky, flaky, freaky, atypical, kinky (almost), irregular, spacey, peculiar, and to use a term of the day… weird. And that’s just the first thing that comes to mind.

Not much dropping’ in this one, so on with the show………

UK 2nd Qtr 11:41 #7 A Big Time Dropper from the first half of last season, Barion Brown makes the only drop of the game…. Hitting him right in the hands..I guess it happens to the best of us….. UNAPPEALABLE RULING: Late Night Delayed Long Distance View Drop #1

S Miss
? Qtr 11:35 . #?…. Couldn’t tell the number from my “Camera on Top of the Flag Pole” view ….. Anyway it was negated by a B***S*** Roughing The Passer call on JJ Weaver…. Hell, he pulled up and I think I saw Weaver say, “Excuse me, sir.. I don’t want to interrupt your evening”… (minus the expletives)… I’m an excellent TV lip reader …… UNAPPEALABLE RULING: The Drop That Could Have Been

POST GAME 5th Qtr…….I heard a caller on the post game show say when the game ended, the police were gone and there was no traffic control…. Thank God I didn’t go to this one…..UNAPPEALABLE RULING: That Had To Be Some Lord of The Flies S**t Right There

QB Stats. UK 12/18 66%. S Miss 13-19 68%

Drops….. UK 1 S Miss 0
Season Drops. UK 1…. 5% Opponent 0 for 0.0%

FREE EXTRA….. This season I shall try an SEC Drop Report
I will attempt to keep track of all SEC game drops this year… so I’ll be watching 8 games a week to get this done.

I asked Mrs. Rockford to help me on this and she said “Are you crazy!?!?!? I guess you’ll want me to help you chart every SEC three point shot taken during basketball, too!!”

(I thought she might be onto something)

I did leave out her expletives, which led me to think she’s really somewhat disinclined to help.

This will be free the first part of the year… if successful, I will then offer it as part of an Elite Package for my ELITE LIFETIME BLUE SUBSCRIPTION members.

It’s only $999.99 and limited to the first 1,000 people.

BTW this does not apply to those who bought my Big Blue Guaranteed Forever Lifetime Subscription Package last year. (see fine print on your User Agreement)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.