ADVERTISEMENT

If the phone call at Mi Casita was too much

I doubt the phone call was why he said no, but I will say as a fellow UK fan, the phone call was embarrassingly disgusting. LOL, just truly ridiculous.

I could not disagree more. It shows that he was wanted in a way I guarantee you he never has been before. Seeing things like that makes me proud to be a UK fan. There was nothing malicious, classless, or out of line about it. I’m sure coach Drew got a kick out of it.

I could not disagree more. It shows that he was wanted in a way I guarantee you he never has been before. Seeing things like that makes me proud to be a UK fan. There was nothing malicious, classless, or out of line about it. I’m sure coach Drew got a kick out of it.
To each their own, I think it borders on obsession and crazy but hey, who am I to judge

Reactions: EliteBlue
I am high on Coach Drew, no secret at all.

However, just as I say about Hurley and Donovan. If you are too stupid or scared to come to UK, then you aren’t the guy for this job. On to the next one ….

Reactions: AGEE11
To each their own, I think it borders on obsession and crazy but hey, who am I to judge
Plane tracking is fun and harmless. It’s normal behavior for all types of public figure planes.

Breaking the personal barrier and tracking down the location and forcing a conversation (not bumping into them at Kroger and saying go cats) is borderline stalker behavior and could turn off an already gunshy mousy wife

Reactions: KYWC36
Word is he wanted it, his coaching friends were telling him to take it and his dad (longtime coach) wanted him to take it. The wife and mother-in-law that lives with them was the deal-breaker. She's probably 90 and never set foot outside of Waco.

His post of him with a booster was his no. I said that yesterday. It was so obvious…The entire board has become crazy.

He kindly said no, and we had fans calling him at the restaurant begging! Are we embarrassed yet,

Reactions: CatFanInIlliniLand
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT