ADVERTISEMENT

If it's to dangerous for the fans. What about the players

I guess those 3000 people who died so far didn't know this.

3000 isn’t a large number worldwide. Especially those with pre existing conditions. The common flu probably takes more.
Obama didn’t act on the swine flu until 12,000 dead. Wonder why we hardly heard about it?

Whole lot of stupid in this post. Did the stock market nearly hit 30,000 over Trumps words? The democrats have 2 choices. A communist or a walking vegetable.Biden never was smart but my God, and idiot could see he’s lost his fastball. Dementia has set in. Democrats are looking for a VP to run the show. A POC female. Harris? My God, she’s dumber than a rock and corrupt.
I'll take slow Joe over another 4 years of the tweeting, lying Cheeto....but gotta say I'd take the tweeto Cheeto over the crazy commie.
Not happy with any of the choices. I miss Reagan.

Reactions: SuporChin
3000 isn’t a large number worldwide. Especially those with pre existing conditions. The common flu probably takes more.
Obama didn’t act on the swine flu until 12,000 dead. Wonder why we hardly heard about it?

That's not the point of my post. The previous person said this was only the common cold and that it was nothing to worry about.

Obama has literally nothing to do with the virus this year. He's been put of office for over three years. Not only that, but there was a lot of news about the Swine flu. Same thing happened when H1N1 hit. Don't make this political when there's no reason to.

Technically, Coronaviruses are upper respiratory cold viruses. This one is new and bad news, but that is essentially what it is. I'm having a hankering for some bat soup. I'm going to call up GrubHub and ask them.

Reactions: Pygmy Sasquatch
That's not the point of my post. The previous person said this was only the common cold and that it was nothing to worry about.

Obama has literally nothing to do with the virus this year. He's been put of office for over three years. Not only that, but there was a lot of news about the Swine flu. Same thing happened when H1N1 hit. Don't make this political when there's no reason to.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/general-information.html

'group of Texas scientists claims to have created a vaccine to prevent the coronavirus and, according to the CEO of the Houston based engineering company, it could be approved and available to the public by the end of the year.

"We're confident in the vaccine, the quality of the vaccine completely. The end result will be what the government wants to do in terms of testing," John Price, CEO of Greffex, told "American's Newsroom," Monday.

Price said his company developed the vaccine based on the knowledge they obtained from an earlier vaccine they created to combat MERS, which "has a tremendous number of similarities" to the coronavirus, he explained.'

Reactions: Cal-4-Three
We have to start seriously considering that they might cancel the tournament completely. There’s no telling how many people are infected in the US already.

I guess those 3000 people who died so far didn't know this.

You realize people do die from the common cold right? Lol It can kill people with immune system problems such as older folks etc. While not as deadly as the flu it does still happen. From my knowledge nobody from 0-9 years old has been infected with this virus yet which is very peculiar given the freak out from the media.

We have to start seriously considering that they might cancel the tournament completely. There’s no telling how many people are infected in the US already.

Not gonna happen. Way too much $$$$$$$, and as you know $$$$$$ makes the world go round. Worst case scenario is they will play in open gyms with no crowds.

You realize people do die from the common cold right? Lol It can kill people with immune system problems such as older folks etc. While not as deadly as the flu it does still happen. From my knowledge nobody from 0-9 years old has been infected with this virus yet which is very peculiar given the freak out from the media.
Again, the person I was responding to is saying that this strain of the coronavirus is nothing more than the common cold and that isn't true. Thanks for playing.

of course he has. But do you remember people losing their damn minds over a Wu Han virus? Despite many many more deaths by the swine flu?

of course he has. But do you remember people losing their damn minds over a Wu Han virus? Despite many many more deaths by the swine flu?

Swine flu was significantly less deadly than the typical seasonal flu. Covid-19 is significantly more deadly than the typical seasonal flu. We quickly realized swine flu wasn't a major threat, but quickly got a vaccine developed and released and gave it to tens of millions of people because we already know how to make flu vaccines. This new disease just got here a few weeks ago, "not many people have died yet" isn't an argument for anything, it's just trivially true for something that hasn't had time to progress through society.

Reactions: SuporChin
I have no idea what you're trying to say here. Maybe take a few minutes to gather your thoughts before sharing them?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT