ADVERTISEMENT

IF CAL PLAYS WHEELER

WolfTix

Blue Chip Prospect
Gold Member
Nov 4, 2020
I may rip my 100” TV right off my wall

No way you can play him after him being out for 2 months and the way we rallied and played without him.

Play Thiero and Frederick…
Keep the momentum…no energy killers

No way you can play him after him being out for 2 months and the way we rallied and played without him.

Watch out for @JLoad22 - he will stalk you and try to go at you for discussing the size of your TV. Or whatever his new sock is.

OP is insane. Wallace can hardly move at the end of games but this clown acts like giving him a rest and playing Wheeler makes no sense.

Probably thinks Thiero is an all-American as well. Dude is lost every time he is on the court but since he plays hard and sits the bench the morons on here think he’s amazing.

I hope your ripping it off the wall….

Frederick is awful. I’ll take Wheeler over him. And Thiero ain’t ready yet. Maybe over time he’ll be good

How does people hate Wheeler playing yet CJ can shoot 1-8 have 2 turnovers, or Toppin getting blown by his man and shots 3-10 get passes on here?

We’ll go on to Walmart and pick you up a spare TV now.
Because if available and able to play Cal will 💯 play Wheeler.
I’m personally fine with it as long as it’s only rest minutes for Wallace.

But I can see Wheeler playing good tomorrow for limited minutes and UK wins
Cal then puts him in round 2 for 30 minutes and we loose.
Something stupid will probably go down like that.

Reactions: Tf2217
Ah yes, Frederick who gets torched just as bad defensively and couldn’t hit a 3 to save his life right now

I’m no big Wheeler fan, but he ate Vandy’s lunch when we played them in their gym. Next two meetings without him? 0-2.

Comment #6463474574573455325286745 of someone on this board saying the same exact thing as the last Wheeler hater.

OP is insane. Wallace can hardly move at the end of games but this clown acts like giving him a rest and playing Wheeler makes no sense.

Probably thinks Thiero is an all-American as well. Dude is lost every time he is on the court but since he plays hard and sits the bench the morons on here think he’s amazing.
You have no idea what a week of rest has done for Wallace. He’s played 1 game in 2 weeks.

Our record with and without him was near identical
And then this drivel. Give me a break. The games that mattered with wheeler playing we lost. The games we won were against podunk st.

Has any of Cals small guards really worked out much.. Briscoe was horrible most of the time and Wheeler reminded me of small none shooting guards that we keep getting. Askew couldn't shoot either could Ashton but we seem to get alot of none shooting guards and they play til we go down in flames and Cal finds another.

Has any of Cals small guards really worked out much.. Briscoe was horrible most of the time and Wheeler reminded me of small none shooting guards that we keep getting. Askew couldn't shoot either could Ashton but we seem to get alot of none shooting guards and they play til we go down in flames and Cal finds another.
Well, Ulis, but they broke the mold when they built that guy.

Reactions: BGCATFAN2012
This post goes all over the place. Sticking to the original small guard thought I'd say Ulis was very effective.

He will play however much his performance indicates. I don't care who plays as long as they are playing well, if they aren't get em out, no time left for experimenting.

Thiero is very loose with the ball. CJ cannot play the point (obviously), and I honestly think he is a massive liability on the defensive end, maybe to the point where we need to consider if he is worth giving significant minutes. It would be one thing if he made up for no defense by being a driller, but he can’t buy a three. I don’t care who it is, I want the five guys who give us the best chance to win. It has become apparent we need the changeup Wheeler provides.

There is nothing wrong with him spotting Cason for 8-10 minutes. Good god, Frederick gives us absolutely nothing. Your hate has reached extreme levels.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT