ADVERTISEMENT

How does North Carolina keep Bacot….

Didn’t read thread completely, but I’m assuming everyone has pointed out the obvious - Bacot has never been projected a first round pick, maybe not second. He’s descent college player. He’s slow, plays below the rim, can’t shoot, has no desireable skill an NBA team is looking to draft. Maybe he can make a team, but likely playing over seas. Not saying he isn’t good, just not good enough. That’s how UNC keeps him. If he could come back for another year he’d do it.

And obviously this is why Cal sucks. Oscar is better, and we kept him after being named National Player of the Year. What am I missing here?

For 7 or 8 years or whatever it’s been, and we can’t keep just mediocre players more than two at best? Bacot could have left after any of his years and been a high pick. My hat is off to him. We got guys no where near that talented leaving after one. Cal’s system is a joke.
The NBA wants players that have spent a year with Cal. The jokes on you

For 7 or 8 years or whatever it’s been, and we can’t keep just mediocre players more than two at best? Bacot could have left after any of his years and been a high pick. My hat is off to him. We got guys no where near that talented leaving after one. Cal’s system is a joke.
If he would have an NBA pick he would have gone. He wasn't and he's not.

Guy has probably lost to Kentucky more than any other OOC player over his career. Hope he sticks around

If you think that a hundreds of thousands to millions in NIL for one season is the equivalent of $15/ hourly manual labor for your analogy......sure. G- league pays around 35,000 a season.
Most of the players who left our program early went pre-NIL. Yes?

Well for one he would have had a draft chance after the NC game year but that’s about it. Nothing about his game is made for the pro’s. Good college player who took advantage of NIL.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT