ADVERTISEMENT

I will take Nate Oates NOW!

Calsarmy

Sophomore
Jul 24, 2013
Nate Oates is what modern basketball looks like. It’s the reason he cleared his bench to show mercy on Kentucky. Total humiliation for a Kentucky home game. Truthfully Oates reminds me of what we did in the 90’s. Tremendous spacing, great 3 point shooters, and a full-court press. I bet he would be a great recruiter at UK with built in advantages

fbstd.jpg

I think Drew, Beard or if he can keep his nose clean Pearl. I know Pearl will get a ton of push back but he plays the style of play we all want and he is passionate.

Reactions: Pulaski Cat Fan
I don’t know why we need these who’s replaCing threads. They are all silly honestly. Pitino Jr? Oats? Pearl? Really?

You know what Oats record was last year? Off top of my head I think he was one game over .500. Cal deserves legit heat and criticism for this year and he better turn it around next year but these posts are becoming ridiculous.

Cal isn’t going anywhere at least for the next year or two unless he decides to leave. Period. Get used to it. Nate Oats wins a Natty this year then post This next year if Uk is 4-8 and u will have a point.

There is no coach that would take this job knowing that if you have one bad year, you could get fired. You don't fire a hall of fame coach for having one bad year. Even Tom Crean wouldn't be stupid enough to take this job.

There is no coach that would take this job knowing that if you have one bad year, you could get fired. You don't fire a hall of fame coach for having one bad year. Even Tom Crean wouldn't be stupid enough to take this job.

There would be a ton of guys standing in line for the position. You think cal is as hungry to win basketball games as Oates?

Being honest, I would take Oats right now and the thought didn’t just pop into my head.

A brash, 46 year old with a fun style, history of winning at every level, loyalty from his players...seems like exactly what we need.

And he’s a guy who has fought his way through the ranks. D-3 player, success as high school coach...

Cal has let go of the rope.

Nate Oates is what modern basketball looks like. It’s the reason he cleared his bench to show mercy on Kentucky. Total humiliation for a Kentucky home game. Truthfully Oates reminds me of what we did in the 90’s. Tremendous spacing, great 3 point shooters, and a full-court press. I bet he would be a great recruiter at UK with built in advantages
Who?

Lmao, what has he ever done in March? We don't take coaches that haven't made the FF.
He would have beaten our ass at home by 40 if he didn’t take pity on us,,,
Maybe your right. We will find out in a week or two when Oates gets us in Tuscaloosa.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT