ADVERTISEMENT

BBN we are DEEP and OMG Ugonna, Reeves

sosoblue

Senior
Aug 18, 2004
I see so much potential with this team it's almost scary. We have shooters, shot blockers, rebounders, assisters, length and an amazing bench. I think if we fielded a second team they could be up for consideration of a top 25 ranking. We have 11 legit guys that can flat out ball. I believe finding the right group of people to play at the max level will be Cal's challenge. I hope the team stay positive and not get upset with the lack of time on the floor. If a guy is struggling get his ass out and put in one of your other 6 amazing players that are on the bench. I fully expect this team to go to the final four and hopefully #9. The pressure is on Cal to deliver this year. You have the talent to make it happen.

OMG who was the Lead Recruiter for Ugonna Onyenso? How lucky are we to have him this year. Whoever unearthed this DIAMOND should get a contract extension and raise. He runs like a gazelle, hands are strong, dominant shot blocker and oozing with so much talent. He reminds of a young Lew Alcindor better know as Kareem Abdul Jabbar. If you see early video tapes of Lew Alcindor at UCLA you will see close similarities of the two. He is going to be a great pro. He may stay one more year at UK but after that he's gone. His best years are ahead of him after he leaves Kentucky. He will primarily develop in the NBA and become a premier player in a few short years, The NBA will provide him with world class training that's going to make him the next Giannis.

Lastly, I will say it once again that Antonio Reeves is a stud! This guy is a legit PRO player and probably should go 1st round. He is smart, fast, crafty and a knock down 3 point shooter. He is athletic and can jump out of the gym. I like the fact he can take you off the dribble or penetrate to the basket. I believe he's actually playing passive and trying to play within the system. He is saying to himself no-one and I mean no-one can stop me but I have to play team ball and figure out Cal and what makes him happy at the same time. Cal please quit holding Reeves back and playing games. I'm like when are you going to put Reeves in the game?? I'm like what the f>>k are you waiting for bro...

Anyone that doesnt think this team can go 40-0 if we can stay undefeated while O heals is out of their minds.
Cal has bulit a F’in juggarnant. This team (when completely healthy) may have more talent than any UK team in history, and yes, including 1996. When a guy like Thiero can’t even sniff the court in a 25 point blowout win and that with Oscar and Damion out, what the hell do you think?!
We will beat Michigan St on a neutral court without Oscar. However, we will need him in Spokane v #2 Gonzaga and I’m sure that is the target date for Cal to get O back in there.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: CUJO_1970
I see so much potential with this team it's almost scary. We have shooters, shot blockers, rebounders, assisters, length and an amazing bench. I think if we fielded a second team they could be up for consideration of a top 25 ranking. We have 11 legit guys that can flat out ball. I believe finding the right group of people to play at the max level will be Cal's challenge. I hope the team stay positive and not get upset with the lack of time on the floor. If a guy is struggling get his ass out and put in one of your other 6 amazing players that are on the bench. I fully expect this team to go to the final four and hopefully #9. The pressure is on Cal to deliver this year. You have the talent to make it happen.

OMG who was the Lead Recruiter for Ugonna Onyenso? How lucky are we to have him this year. Whoever unearthed this DIAMOND should get a contract extension and raise. He runs like a gazelle, hands are strong, dominant shot blocker and oozing with so much talent. He reminds of a young Lew Alcindor better know as Kareem Abdul Jabbar. If you see early video tapes of Lew Alcindor at UCLA you will see close similarities of the two. He is going to be a great pro. He may stay one more year at UK but after that he's gone. His best years are ahead of him after he leaves Kentucky. He will primarily develop in the NBA and become a premier player in a few short years, The NBA will provide him with world class training that's going to make him the next Giannis.

Lastly, I will say it once again that Antonio Reeves is a stud! This guy is a legit PRO player and probably should go 1st round. He is smart, fast, crafty and a knock down 3 point shooter. He is athletic and can jump out of the gym. I like the fact he can take you off the dribble or penetrate to the basket. I believe he's actually playing passive and trying to play within the system. He is saying to himself no-one and I mean no-one can stop me but I have to play team ball and figure out Cal and what makes him happy at the same time. Cal please quit holding Reeves back and playing games. I'm like when are you going to put Reeves in the game?? I'm like what the f>>k are you waiting for bro...
Woah, pump the brakes...we have only beaten 2 JV teams so far. Yes, we have a lot of talent, but we have been there many times before only to lose to inferior teams. Remember, Cal is a slogan guy and emphasizes draft picks when BBN wants Banners!!

Reactions: UK90 and Fox2monk
Ugonna is amazing, he’s way better than I ever imagined, he’s legit good enough to be a starter and that’s why I don’t think Cal is worried about rushing Oscar back. He’s getting crucial early season minutes that will pay off huge later in the year. There isn’t nearly as much worry about Oscar foul trouble this year.

Reactions: HerrosHeroes
Anyone that doesnt think this team can go 40-0 if we can stay undefeated while O heals is out of their minds.
Cal has bulit a F’in juggarnant. This team (when completely healthy) may have more talent than any UK team in history, and yes, including 1996. When a guy like Thiero can’t even sniff the court in a 25 point blowout win and that with Oscar and Damion out, what the hell do you think?!
We will beat Michigan St on a neutral court without Oscar. However, we will need him in Spokane v #2 Gonzaga and I’m sure that is the target date for Cal to get O back in there.

WOW!!! Just WOW!!!!

What can you say as a follow up to this delusion of grandeur?

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

I thought the OP was bad but you come along and said hold my beer

Reactions: UK90 and STL_Cat

Ugo is “the next Giannis”? LOL

I’m glad this thread got bumped. I missed it the first time around, and there’s some knee-slappin unintentional comedy here.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT