ADVERTISEMENT

I want Lane Kiffen and Ole Miss!!

Probably should’ve just stopped after typing Kiffin. Yes, we all want Lane Kiffin. Something we can agree upon. Nobody want him and his team. Bloodbath.

Ole Miss front 7 on defense as good as ours or very close. Gonna be a tough game to try to get our first SEC win. Ole Miss 31 UK 13.

Season success (and all UK has to measure that is a mediocre 6 or 7 win season) will come down to vandy, at Florida and auburn stretch after the bye in October.

Reactions: YardCat and Boz
The old SEC West road games have been a nightmare for us under Stoops, not a game I expect to win. The success or ,lack of , our season will be decided in Gainesville..

Reactions: Dncmaxwell
I know they haven't played a tough schedule but they have outscored opponents 220-22 in 4 games.

I don't think things are going to go well for us next weekend.

Too bad it is at 11am CT. I wanted to go so bad after going two years ago. Great tailgating atmosphere, great scenery.

Reactions: brbates
I don't expect to win but I believe this game will be competitive. At least that's what I am telling myself.

I think our defense can play good vs them but I have no idea how we are going to score with our offense looking the way it does.

I think our defense can play good vs them but I have no idea how we are going to score with our offense looking the way it does.
We have to run a sweep for barion and his 22 mph speed to touch the ball because we can't throw him the ball down field when key is catching all the passes and barion is running sweeps to touch the ball we are in deep shit but hey dingle did catch a pass yesterday I forgot he was on the team big time prospect keep blocking dingle

Reactions: Blue Bigfoot
Season success (and all UK has to measure that is a mediocre 6 or 7 win season) will come down to vandy, at Florida and auburn stretch after the bye in October.
This is what I thought as well, us going 6-6 with a lot of what happened questions and what if’s!

Vandy looking good so far. Not world beaters. Fla had 1 good game. Auburn, not much there to me.

We have the best defense that I can ever recall. One of these days we're going to breakthrough and win one of these games. Why not this Saturday? GO BIG BLUE!!!

The tackles better improve before Saturday if we’re going to pull this off, Ohio seemed to get a lot of pressure off the edges so hoping that’s cleaned up by kick off. I just fear it won’t be & will be a concern the rest of the season.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT