ADVERTISEMENT

I thought Rick coming back was great, and him returning and his comments had to have po'd our Louisville friends making it even more wonderful !

Mixed emotions, I guess if he'd stay with UK, we wouldn't have to re-introduce him........

But overall I felt a sense of pride in the basketball program, that no other place has.

Reactions: Justwantadecentteam
Does Rupp host NCAA games this year? If so, expect St. Johns vs Arkansas if any way possible.
I think St. John’s will be really solid this year. I’d love to see Pitino knock Cal out. I know Cal has owned him but I think Cal chokes under that pressure.

Last edited:
Guaranteed St John's is on the schedule next year. That's if Pitiino can coach 2 more seasons. He's getting up there in age. That kind of job is rough on a younger person. We've seen how coaching aged Pitiino, Tubby, and Calipari first hand.

Reactions: Fox2monk
Guaranteed St John's is on the schedule next year. That's if Pitiino can coach 2 more seasons. He's getting up there in age. That kind of job is rough on a younger person. We've seen how coaching aged Pitiino, Tubby, and Calipari first hand.
Pitino is the type who would coach on the sideline in a wheelchair and oxygen. I honestly think he would be happy if he died on the court. He’s just wired like that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT