ADVERTISEMENT

Blue/white game

they are probably scared everyone will stay home if it is televised. especially at reportedly very high ticket prices
Yeah it’s being used as an NIl fundraiser which I’m not entirely on board with. A lot of folks from rural Kentucky enjoy seeing that full scrimmage and no stream/TV makes it feel like we don’t matter in that. Is what it is but I hope Pipe reconsiders in the future.

The picture says it all. Hardly any seats sold so far and that’s with only opening up about half of the available seats for purchase.

They need to get out ahead of it and cut prices further/offer bigger Club Blue discounting/etc.

They’ll end up giving a lot away, obnoxiously promoting the event, and still end up with lots of empty seats once the week is through.

A true shame after how awesome Madness was.

Maybe they still have time to figure out a PPV streaming option to recoup some of the cash they aren’t raising from ticket sales.

They are going the wrong way about this.

Why take away the pleasure from the regular fans watching the game and instead transform it into closed circuit , blue and white club?

And apparently the scrimmage will be replace by a practice.

I thought “this was not my team or the players team but the state of Kentucky team”…

They are going the wrong way about this.

Why take away the pleasure from the regular fans watching the game and instead transform it into closed circuit , blue and white club?

And apparently the scrimmage will be replace by a practice.

I thought “this was not my team or the players team but the state of Kentucky team”…
Yeah. This is not the way to go. First misstep for Pope.

Reactions: Greatestalltime
If this venue ends up half full, the piggy boys will be out in force to roast us.
Considering how we smashed them for their turnout in the tiny gym, it will sting a bit.
Free tickets to some group or groups coming soon.

Reactions: chroix
If this venue ends up half full, the piggy boys will be out in force to roast us.
Considering how we smashed them for their turnout in the tiny gym, it will sting a bit.
Free tickets to some group or groups coming soon.

Umm I don’t think Arky charged $1500 a ticket to see their squad in hot springs or whatever. Not sure on what grounds they would “roast” us. For not being rich?

Reactions: chroix
You would think since most of their money comes from TV deals they would understand they can raise a lot more money by charging $5 to view the game online than high ticket prices and no TV option.

They may end up shooting their self in the foot over this. They will learn from this hopefully.

Reactions: Wonky
Umm I don’t think Arky charged $1500 a ticket to see their squad in hot springs or whatever. Not sure on what grounds they would “roast” us. For not being rich?
Reality won't matter. Empty gym equals "see you guys can't fill it up either".
It won't really matter, but we'll be responding to their bs for a minute.
Good times.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT