ADVERTISEMENT

I like

Aug 14, 2022
Louisville
I really like the last two recruits. Burks looks like a Brandon Miller type player, great addition. Somto Cyril, if what they say is true then we got alot better in the last few days. Now all we need is 2 older players to reel things in when stuff goes wrong. I guess I'm saying I feel more optimistic.

i like turtles GIF

I really like the last two recruits. Burks looks like a Brandon Miller type player, great addition. Somto Cyril, if what they say is true then we got alot better in the last few days. Now all we need is 2 older players to reel things in when stuff goes wrong. I guess I'm saying I feel more optimistic.
I think Burks will be more impactful than a lot of people think. An instant offense kind of guy and he is actually a solid defender as well. I'm pretty high on his impact in his time at UK.

Ole Miss always has guys like Burks that hurt us, so maybe we have that type of player that can play like that here now.
Yeah, then that guy plays like garbage against everyone else. No thanks.

LOL, Burks is Brandon Miller y'all.

OMFG. Come on man. Damn, we have some gullible people in this fanbase.

Somto is ranked 45th in his class, that’s not good.

Cal could go 9-25 this year and some of you guys would STILL buy the bullshit. When will you learn?
feeling optimistic about his favorite, warrants outrage from you? That is lol...lol

So, you're not even going to give him a chance?
I didn’t say that, but I don't want a guy to just show up for one game, then suck the rest of the year. I don't want to be Ole Miss.

When you reset the entire roster, you better refill it with some dudes and depth, I'm not sure this guy is going to be called on to do much this season.

Cal could go 9-25 this year and some of you guys would STILL buy the bullshit. When will you learn?
He said Brandon Miller "type". He didn't say Brandon Miller. I think it is probably body type and style of play.

Like if I said you are the Debbie Downer "type". I'm not saying you are in fact Debbie Downer, just that you have some of the same traits. See how that works?

I just thought it was a good addition, going by what was out there, nobody said anything about playing good for one game. Ole Miss always has good players that you don't hear much about. If he was good enough to be there, he can play here.

He said Brandon Miller "type". He didn't say Brandon Miller. I think it is probably body type and style of play.

Like if I said you are the Debbie Downer "type". I'm not saying you are in fact Debbie Downer, just that you have some of the same traits. See how that works?
Sure bud, that’s what he meant. 😂

If Burks is somewhere between Collins 2.0 and Brandon Miller then it is a win. Let's face it we had to have a guy like him to fill out the roster. He will get his chance to play and we will see what he brings to the table. If and when we get Cyril the same goes for him. These guys are going to be on the court come hell or high water.

Shepard and Hart seem to be the same player. One will get minutes the other may not. Who will be carrying the team in late January and Feb, we will have to wait and see.

Reactions: chroix and thedahc
you are seriously triggered and outraged. lol
keep posting, it's comical.

oops, I know your next post..."what's comical is all you idiots that love Cal, want him forever." Even though, nothing like that was remotely said
No, I'm not triggered, I just call out what I see, whether it's stupidity, gullible people and when Cal does a good job.

But you can keep on falling for it, Charlie Brown.

45th in his class includes all the guards and wings. He’s the #5 center in the class. May be a little raw but he’s ranked high at his position

45th in his class includes all the guards and wings. He’s the #5 center in the class. May be a little raw but he’s ranked high at his position
I think.he will be incredible in a year or two, but to bring him in to start in Cal's system, he needs to be top shelf. Cal leans heavily on point guards and centers, those two positions need to be elite under Cal. Is Somto going to be elite?

Don’t get me wrong, the guy has size and power, but it doesn’t look.like he has a whole lot of skill.

Who knows, maybe Welch can pull a rabbit out if his hat and polish a hidden gem.

I think.he will be incredible in a year or two, but to bring him in to start in Cal's system, he needs to be top shelf. Cal leans heavily on point guards and centers, those two positions need to be elite under Cal. Is Somto going to be elite?

Don’t get me wrong, the guy has size and power, but it doesn’t look.like he has a whole lot of skill.

Who knows, maybe Welch can pull a rabbit out if his hat and polish a hidden gem.
Onyenso will start over him (if he comes).

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT