ADVERTISEMENT

I like Benny Snell

I love how you NW fans think you have the game in the bag and constantly blowing up our forum.

I hope karma kicks in on Dec. 29th.

I love how you NW fans think you have the game in the bag and constantly blowing up our forum.

I hope karma kicks in on Dec. 29th.
Sorry dude, I haven't thought NU had a game in the bag before the opening kickoff ever. We're known for having amazing upsets and ugly losses. I think NU will win, but I'm definitely not counting my chickens.

If you think this is "blowing up your forum," you should see what Tennessee does to their bowl opponents.

I mean, when they have a bowl opponent ... which they don't at the moment.

Kind of weird how all of their posters on here just disappeared.

Reactions: Ky grandpa
I guess he should have come out and said, " We don't stand a chance. You all should just stay home and watch the basketball team". That would move the needle and help sell all those Bowl tickets.

Reactions: shakes3858
You must have never played sports or write a sports blog if you think anyone gives two s---s about "bulletin board" material. If this is what it takes to get NU fired up to play in a bowl game, you've got bigger problems as a program than what Benny Snell said.

Do you think the NU coach has the guys worked up in a frenzy from showing them this clip? Think they're eating raw meat and working out in the snow like Rocky to pay Benny back for such a slight to their honor and glory?

Give me a break, total non-issue.

It's halftime of a basketball game at Rupp Arena and he's given a mike to help promote tx sales for the MCB. I guess he should have given it back without trying to inspire the crowd? He's 18 and a big fun personality. Lighten up NU fan. Are all your fans so tight assed? It's a bowl game for some average teams not the NC.

Have you ever won anything in sports? Aren't you dead center of the murder capital of the world? You do you, pal.
Yes. Our Women's Lacrosse team won 7 national titles in 8 years from 2005 to 2012. We even made the NCAA basketball tourney and won 3 bowl games.

The murders are occurring on the south and west sides of Chicago in poor neighborhoods with huge gang problems. Northwestern is north of Chicago on Lake Michigan ie. in a super rich neighborhood with no gang or murder problem.

Yes. Our Women's Lacrosse team won 7 national titles in 8 years from 2005 to 2012. We even made the NCAA basketball tourney and won 3 bowl games.

The murders are occurring on the south and west sides of Chicago in poor neighborhoods with huge gang problems. Northwestern is north of Chicago on Lake Michigan ie. in a super rich neighborhood with no gang or murder problem.

Cool, congrats on your Women's Lacrosse team success and three bowl victories.

Tough to do in such a dangerous part of the country. Stay safe Lacrosse champs!

I don't think we have anything to lose in this game.. the whole world thinks we will lose by like 40 pts. I want to destroy this team and shut the hell up of people.

If UK. had five more players that played as hard as Benny Snell does then we could play with the big boys.

You all realize if Benny stays here 4 years and we play 13 games a year the next 2 seasons and if he keeps his career yards per game the same without raising it at all he will break Herschel walker's rushing record on less carries than Walker had? And that's with him not even playing the first 2 games of his freshman season. Had he not missed those games he'd be on pace to destroy the record. This kid is the best player I've ever seen he might even be better than Cobb was.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT