ADVERTISEMENT

I Just Witnessed

cathouse

All-SEC
Dec 30, 2002
The most disgusting, most disappointing, uninterested, unprepared, total lack of effort from any KY team I have seen in my 50 years of following the Cats. This is totally on the coaches. Gran has to go. Did not even attempt to open up the offense until the score was 24-0.
Ridiculous, most, predictable, high school offense.
And Terry Wilson IS NOT the answer at Quarterback. Time to move on and give DC a legitimate shot at taking the reigns.
Tonight's game was unacceptable on every level. Total system failure.

The most disgusting, most disappointing, uninterested, unprepared, total lack of effort from any KY team I have seen in my 50 years of following the Cats. This is totally on the coaches. Gran has to go. Did not even attempt to open up the offense until the score was 24-0.
Ridiculous, most, predictable, high school offense.
And Terry Wilson IS NOT the answer at Quarterback. Time to move on and give DC a legitimate shot at taking the reigns.
Tonight's game was unacceptable on every level. Total system failure.
My thoughts exactly.

My toughts exactly.
At the end of the day, Eddie Gran has a one dimensional offense to work with over a 12 game season. Terry Wilson was the best of a second tier QB in the off season. Benny Snell has been operating in a one back backfield with no other back of ability to work with him.

The first half of the season we ran wild because never saw Wilson. Since we are relatively deep (still not SEC deep in three/ four star players), we began to wear down in the second half of the season. Our competition also saw film of Wilson and Snell figuring out how to stop them.

Finally, we still don’t have a champions mentality or the recruiting classes to compete season long. Thankfully, we are competitive and going to bowls of various stature. To be champions, we have to compete in an unsavory dark area Louisville exploited.

We simply need to continue to on our path and trust in the coaches, administration and athletics department. There is no other choice.

At the end of the day, Eddie Gran has a one dimensional offense to work with over a 12 game season. Terry Wilson was the best of a second tier QB in the off season. Benny Snell has been operating in a one back backfield with no other back of ability to work with him.

The first half of the season we ran wild because never saw Wilson. Since we are relatively deep (still not SEC deep in three/ four star players), we began to wear down in the second half of the season. Our competition also saw film of Wilson and Snell figuring out how to stop them.

Finally, we still don’t have a champions mentality or the recruiting classes to compete season long. Thankfully, we are competitive and going to bowls of various stature. To be champions, we have to compete in an unsavory dark area Louisville exploited.

We simply need to continue to on our path and trust in the coaches, administration and athletics department. There is no other choice.

Well, that's a nice take on what you think happened, but you must not have watched the nightmare I sat through.
Team was totally unprepared, most gave little to no effort, game plan was grade school level, absolutely no adjustments by the coaching staff until the game was out of hand, and the team had zero energy before the game. Totally did not act like they wanted to be there today.

Stoops turned out to be who I thought he was. An average coach.Gran is either in handcuffs or he is as bad as Stoops. The Terry Wilson experiment should be over.
CJ Conrad has been wasted for 4 years. Josh Allen and Benny Snell are all timers for UK but they were hitched to the Stoops wagon

I was so glad to see him get the TD yesterday, best hands on the team. I wonder how many targets he gets a game. He should get at least 10.

Reactions: Blue Bigfoot
I’d much rather see Danny Clark than Hoak. And I’m saying that as a big TW supporter. Anybody but Hoak.

I sat through some rainy saturdays during Bill Curry's last year and the Vandy blow out during Joker's last year. So no not exactly the worst but yes it was disappointing that for the 17th time in a row we rocky flopped.

Why isn't Hinshaw getting any criticism? At UK you actually have an assistant on staff concentrated solely on the QB position and he is paid handsomely for such a task. Most schools don't even have such an assistant. Yet, there is not one effective QB on the roster. Where is the development?

Reactions: Blue Bigfoot
Good news. mtsu is a noon game. won’t have to ruin another saturday evening.

Reactions: Bank Cat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT