ADVERTISEMENT

I hate Dillingham,

I was about to blast you, but I’m laughing. It’s like he doesn’t understand a thing that’s going on out there, no situational awareness whatsoever. But he’s ridiculously good individually and (usually) doesn’t play selfish. I don’t think he’s been particularly selfish or unselfish this game, he’s just in his own world playing his own game. Probably will never have another thought about this game, win or lose.

I was about to blast you, but I’m laughing. It’s like he doesn’t understand a thing that’s going on out there, no situational awareness whatsoever. But he’s ridiculously good individually and (usually) doesn’t play selfish. I don’t think he’s been particularly selfish or unselfish this game, he’s just in his own world playing his own game. Probably will never have another thought about this game, win or lose.
Dilly Giveth, Dilly Taketh. He’s so talented. We just have to get him consistent but he’s definitely good enough to lead us places.

I saw the thread title in the main forum and my first thought was "awwwwwww sheeeeet, he's lost it".

• Haha
Reactions: Fox2monk
Yup, I’m glad we have him and not someone else. He’s from NC, imagine he’s wearing the light blue this game with Trashdeau watching from the bench…
I know! He really is a straight baller though. If he can get to where he’s not turning it over again, passing a little more, and taking smarter shots most of the time. He’s All American level good for real. Maybe not as a freshman but he’s got that kinda talent. I could definitely see All-SEC from him.

Reactions: jrpross and BigKari
He's gonna be one hell of a pro

He's gonna be one hell of a pro
Yup, his game is modern NBA through and through. It’s awesome to see on a college floor, especially since our last couple teams seemed to take nothing from the pros. Doesn’t always translate because college usually handcuffs those kind of players. Rob is too good to be handcuffed.

He’s a great player. Little out of control right now but I would always rather have a guy that needs to be reined in than a guy you need to get fired up.

Love the hustle he showed diving on that ball. Those are winning plays. He gets a bit out of control at times but he does things with the basketball that very few can do.

Cal said he has learned that he is the type of player that is going to make a couple of out of control plays and it is better to just let him play through it.

Reactions: ganner918
I love him. I was at the game sitting a few rows behind the bench but close enough to see the players talk to Cal. He was telling cal to give him the ball late. The kid is a dog and is not scared of the moment. We haven’t had a player like that on our roster imo since Malik and fox. We had some guys that turned into that guy once they hit the league (SGA, Maxey) but this early it’s been a minute.

Reactions: shaudyshaud
... he's almost too quick.
This. One of the quickest and most dynamic guards I've seen anywhere. Someone posted the other day that he goes right brained most of the time, but then there's those wtf moments when he suddenly goes left brained. Thought it was the perfect analogy for Dilly. And i also believe it's part of what makes him the incredible player he is. Much better than over-thinking. Guy just has another gear u rarely see. he'll be fine. Part of what takes this team to another level.

Reactions: Bluesbrother
If DJ, Rob, and Reed attack the basket aggressively as the first option we are going to be tough to beat. Will lead to a layup, dunk, or wide open 3s for someone else.

He has to be so hard to game plan for. He scores in so many freaky ways. Add Reed and his thefty hands and that is a killer 1 / 2 off the bench!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT