ADVERTISEMENT

If DJ Wagner stays healthy he will be a problem this year.

Actually Briscoe, or Andrew Harrison aren't bad comparisons. Although they are a bit bigger than he is. And he's about in between the 2 of them when it comes to shooting.
Briscoe was a master around the rim for someone 6'1 and below average D1 athletic ability

Im getting just about tired of the Briscoe slander around here. Ive dealt with it for nearly 10 years now. You guys are skating on thin ice

Is it crazy to think that an SEC All Freshmen-team player would be a decent player in their sophomore season?
i dont 'hate' wagner. i think he is a good player that was hurt most of the year. but i also think he is a player that is one dimensional, cant shoot and matured early and people caught up with him. will be, and has been, exposed by good defenses

I think Wagner will have a better year than last year. He is a pretty good defender and I think he'll probably finish better around the rim for Arkansas, but his outside shooting will always be a problem for him. He will be a good (not great) college player.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT