ADVERTISEMENT

I fear we ruined this young man’s day.

So forced. So desperate for attention. Glad we ruined this clowns day.

God knows I love me some football, but I’m not letting it put me in a rubber room (for younger fans, the mentally unstable were once placed in rooms literally surrounded by soft rubber walls to prevent injuries, a.k.a., “rubber rooms.” But, with the loosening of eligibility requirements at the Universities of Louisville and Tennessee, they are not needed as commonly, today).

Reactions: ukalum1988
Can’t imagine ever reacting to anything like that much less a football game. But the idea of recording it and then posting it to social is beyond ridiculous. Gen Z is cooked.

Also got to love that the rest of the SEC is conditioned to think we are an automatic W. Can’t wait to watch the Georgia version of this video one of these days.

Reactions: Dead Cat Bounce
He got the attention he so desired. When I was a kid, would have gotten my mouth washed out with a bar of soap.

Reactions: chroix
Two years ago, Kentucky scored a touchdown late in the game that was called back because the ref said Kentucky had not been set for a second. Ole Miss escaped by the skin of their teeth. They are lucky they are not 0-2 the last two years.

Can’t imagine ever reacting to anything like that much less a football game. But the idea of recording it and then posting it to social is beyond ridiculous. Gen Z is cooked.
Same. It’s embarrassing

This stuff is entertainment. Win or lose, not much ever changes in our lives. But for some, this is their religion.

There are fans in the SEC who are insane. I once saw a grown woman cry and have to call her dad because she saw Bo Jackson on a golf cart.

• Haha
Reactions: TPush and chroix
Two years ago, Kentucky scored a touchdown late in the game that was called back because the ref said Kentucky had not been set for a second. Ole Miss escaped by the skin of their teeth. They are lucky they are not 0-2 the last two years.
Will also gave that game away multiple times. Huge choke.

I once saw a grown woman cry and have to call her dad because she saw Bo Jackson on a golf cart.

Damn.

I would be somewhat moved (perhaps to render aid) if I saw a golf cart on Bo Jackson, but I don’t think I’d call my parents or cry.

Yeah, there are some weak-minded folks in every crowd, in every generation,

Lol.

I’ve forgotten which “Gen” I am, I’m so damn old, but I knew folks just like him 50 years ago, who only lacked cell phone audio/video capabilities.

Accurate. We’re all probably lucky there wasn’t much documentation.

• Love
Reactions: The-Hack
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT