ADVERTISEMENT

What Type of UK Turnout Against The Dawgs Should We Expect This Saturday After Our Debacle Against the Cocks?

While I agree, your first paragraph is what Jerry Claiborne called "the old iffin' game." You know, "if" this or "if" that.

I know it's not what people want to hear but IF UK can get to the Open week in one piece 7 wins is very much in play and for this particular team that's about the best to hope for. A very important stretch in Oct has Vandy at home, at UF, Auburn at home. Win those 3 and you're in pretty good shape. BTW, Auburn just lost at home to California(really like Cal's QB...6'5" soph from FL named Mendoza). Anyway, if UK will just show up and play football they may be able to bail out part of the season.
I sure would like to have some of what you are smoking.

• Haha
Reactions: Random UK Fan
Will not be a great turnout. Its a sellout but i see on socials several uk fans selling their tickets. Bad combo of a bad loss and a tropical storm coming through. Not many want to sit in the rain and watch a guaranteed loss.

Uk will play better. Maybe much better. With the exception of last year, uk is always one of uga toughest games at least on the scoreboard even if we never really threaten to win. Need Brock to bounce back and have a much better game. Ol didn't help second half, but he had time first half and missed several reads in both pass and rpo.

Like i said in another thread or two, uk fans really undervalue just how special that kid is. Unbelievable combination of elite athleticism and already elite technique. His hand fighting ghost rush combo was unbelievable for anyone let alone someone in their second game.

No offense to @Grumpyolddawg but uga doesn't have a speed edge like that guy. Noone does. Uga undoubtedly has guys much more complete, because that kid was bad against the run. But his pass rush is insane and we will see it for two more years.
What makes you so sure we will see him for two more years? With what we are seeing, it’s gonna be hard for stoops to keep anyone from jumping on into the portal.

I have never been more disappointed in the outcome of a game against another SEC opponent as I was against the Cocks. The weather is again suppose to be ideal this Saturday, but will UK fans still show up in force against the number one team in the country? My fear is the Georgia fans could show up in force and come close to out numbering the UK fans. What say you other UK fans
They'll be alot of people there since Keeneland hasn't started. A lot of drunks with nothing to do but tailgate and watch a clown show.

• Haha
Reactions: Random UK Fan
Will not be a great turnout. Its a sellout but i see on socials several uk fans selling their tickets. Bad combo of a bad loss and a tropical storm coming through. Not many want to sit in the rain and watch a guaranteed loss.

Uk will play better. Maybe much better. With the exception of last year, uk is always one of uga toughest games at least on the scoreboard even if we never really threaten to win. Need Brock to bounce back and have a much better game. Ol didn't help second half, but he had time first half and missed several reads in both pass and rpo.

Like i said in another thread or two, uk fans really undervalue just how special that kid is. Unbelievable combination of elite athleticism and already elite technique. His hand fighting ghost rush combo was unbelievable for anyone let alone someone in their second game.

No offense to @Grumpyolddawg but uga doesn't have a speed edge like that guy. Noone does. Uga undoubtedly has guys much more complete, because that kid was bad against the run. But his pass rush is insane and we will see it for two more years.

You don't have to tell me that, his bend and speed were a site.

As for seeing him for 2 more years, I doubt it will be at SC. OSU, OU or one of the Texas schools will buy his services.
UGA fans will take over Commonwealth stadium. Stoops will be dragged by Kirby.
Quite a few have bought tickets and planning on coming. I just wish I was as confident in a UGA win as many of you guys are.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
You don't have to tell me that, his bend and speed were a site.

As for seeing him for 2 more years, I doubt it will be at SC. OSU, OU or one of the Texas schools will buy his services.

Quite a few have bought tickets and planning on coming. I just wish I was as confident in a UGA win as many of you guys are.
After 14 years, confidence is hard to come by.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT