ADVERTISEMENT

I effing hate Cal…

Mitchell??? That’s the change? I want him fired yesterday.
Loser GIF by Playboy Fragrances

Reed likely is doing what he was told. But, he needs to be Reed in the second half and him, Reeves need to be the ones taking 3's, and perhaps Dillingham who usually is better as a second half player. Z could be getting lobs to which is weird they are not doing this. But, quit having D.J. take shots, or Mitchell from 3. However, Cal NEVER tells players what not to do.

If we start the second half with that same starting lineup I will know for a fact he has brain damage.

Because he's a bitch. Also, you are.

I'll tell you what a bitch is, holding a vendetta against a coach because he said you can't score inside so you run out three forwards and let them shoot 1-billion but only end up +1.

Being a bitch is having no idea their honk could light it up from three and acting surprised to see it.

Being a bitch is having two lottery picks on your bench but you made a promise to Justin and DJ and don't want to take their hearts.

Being a bitch is having 0 idea who is in the game, the current state of the game (wtf was that FT gaffe?) and subbing because someone did one thing wrong (unless you're Justin or DJ). AND YOU STILL START THEM TO THE TEAMS DETRIMENT.

Being a bitch is saying things like "I can't hide you" then proceeding to try to publicly hide your top two recruits all year as starters (in name only) only to find out Rob/Reed were better all along.

Being a bitch is losing as much as this jagoff does with monumental talent each and every year (we had KAT and Booker on a team and lost to Wisconsin for christs sakes).

Cal is lucky Dean and K exist or he'd be on the underachiever mountain all alone. What a bitch.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT