ADVERTISEMENT

I call for an immediate banding together of BBN in support of this team and Calipari

HagginHall1999

All-American
Oct 19, 2018
It is good mojo. His fate is in this tournament. This team has immense talent. Let the power of BBN band together to allow the basketball God's to place this team where it belongs as a National Champion.

I plead with all of BBN to embrace this ask.

Support the coach and the team. Draw your conclusions at end of year.

This is the moment of healing for BBN.

It is good mojo. His fate is in this tournament. This team has immense talent. Let the power of BBN band together to allow the basketball God's to place this team where it belongs as a National Champion.

I totally want them to win, it’s just no reason to have lost the Florida and LSU games, just win those and UNC-W and this season is perfectly fine. But it has to stop. The problem is we will take this effort and Cal will get a big head and we will look terrible again. Win out and I may believe.

z0WrQf.gif

Please tell me you're being sarcastic!

Reactions: catzcan

Again, it's a tiny fraction that ever quits. Unforntuate they are on all the social meda platforms. Look at Rupp. Full every game. Half of them don't even post online. Probably more than half.

Last edited:
Those of us die hard fans that's been here for 50+ years will always support our team. Always support the players. But the coach has proven himself to be inconsistent and by most any sane rational standard, is not a good coach at least as far as x's and o's goes. His philosophy doesn't put the team first. His attitude sucks. point blank period. His game management skills are horrid. There's a lot more bad about his coaching than good. The only thing hall of fame about Cal is that he can recruit.

But sure, we always support the team, but right now, it has to be IN SPITE of the coach. One game cannot excuse the years of decline and neglect and mismanagement for the coach.

We can support the team and the players, the university, but the coach is another story.

Go Big Blue

Are they making a deep run? Or is alabama’s defense just worse than our offense? They’re ranked 318th in defensive efficiency.
They’ve beaten UNC, Auburn, and now Alabama. All top 4 seeds. I feel pretty good about them knocking of Tennessee in Knoxville too, which would be a fourth.

Don’t think there are many teams who can match our peak. Just need to string 4+ strong games in a row

I love my Wildcats win or lose. This is one of the most dominant performances at least in recent years of the Calipari Era and not surprised Kentucky won this big of a game just like I am not surprised anymore when they do drop a bad game to a school like LSU. I agree, we should all as fans cheer the team on, want what is best which is to win every game and watch the season unfold but won't have any bearing on the outcome of the season no matter how much we want it. Can only hope they will round the corner after games like this, build on it and get a favorable draw come Tournament time to go on a run.

Its championship or bust for me..

I'm not sure I understand the OP's point.

We obviously always support this team when they're playing. None of us will be pulling against Kentucky. Cal will get the blame when it fits.

It's possible to support the team and also criticize the coach/players when they struggle.

Hopefully, they won't have many more struggles down the road. That would band this fan base together more than anything.

I'm not sure I understand the OP's point.

We obviously always support this team when they're playing. None of us will be pulling against Kentucky. Cal will get the blame when it fits.

It's possible to support the team and also criticize the coach/players when they struggle.

Hopefully, they won't have many more struggles down the road. That would band this fan base together more than anything.
This.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT