ADVERTISEMENT

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again

Wildcats1st

All-American
Sep 16, 2017
Ohio St would be a nice fit for cal. He can reel in his big fish and have limited expectations as long as he goes on an elite 8 run every 5 years or more. Not far from his hometown would be a win for everyone. Washed up lebron would be at his games. It’s a no brainer maybe the biggest in history

If Cal were to leave UK, he's not, he would be the biggest free agent to hit the free market in years. Some schools would fire their coach to hire Cal. He could name his price.

UK would be scrambling to hire someone just like him.
Some insane school will probably hire and overpay Cal.

But the last 4 seasons: 9-16, St. Peter's 1st round loss, K State 2nd round loss, whatever this year has turned into:

You don't think someone can replicate that? We can't find a coach that loses to St. Peter's in the 1st round? I just have a hard time swallowing that load of bull.

Some insane school will probably hire and overpay Cal.

But the last 4 seasons: 9-16, St. Peter's 1st round loss, K State 2nd round loss, whatever this year has turned into:

You don't think someone can replicate that? We can't find a coach that loses to St. Peter's in the 1st round? I just have a hard time swallowing that load of bull.
He's an obvious troll. Pay no attention.

If Cal were to leave UK, he's not, he would be the biggest free agent to hit the free market in years. Some schools would fire their coach to hire Cal. He could name his price.

46251ceee636368c6f650360a5fd9bfe401e1395.gif

Do

Don't want someone just like him!!! Want someone that wants to work FOR Kentucky and not run a farm system for kids and the nba. If Sharpe wasn't the last piece of evidence you needed, then I don't know what to tell you!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT