ADVERTISEMENT

I’m already really angry at Cal…..

I would probably wait until we lose or are in the process of losing to get mad at it. Seems wild to be mad for 5 days over something that is yet to happen.

Mad if we can't guard their guards for easy lay-ups and don't use a zone. Mad if we have mainly create your own shot offense. Mad if we see poor outside shooting and don't have coaching to minimize it and take it inside. Mad if we are turning the ball over or taking bad shots because of "go." Mad if we don't change the pace so Providence just gets to do what they want on offense. Mad if we become one dimensional on offense as we did against Saint Peters. Mad if Wallace is playing poorly and we don't put the ball back in Reeves hands like we did against Arkansas. Mad if we keep playing anyone who is not doing well. Well many mads all season but perhaps none of this will be witnessed and thus we win.

Reactions: Cowtown Cat
I think a lot of us feel like Randy Quaid in Major League right now.
theyll-blow-it-in-the-playoffs-major-league2.gif

That sounds unhealthy. Let the kids try to put the ball through the net more than the other team before you waste energy on anger.

You’re an admitted Syracuse and Boeheim fan. Said it yourself. From birth. I have no idea why you’re here, but you sure don’t need to critique real UK fans.

We mostly all expect to lose Friday, so we’ll probably win by 15. It’s when the bracket opens up and we start to hope that the rug will be pulled out from under us.
Yep. We'll win by double digits Friday night while Montana State upsets Kansas State. We go 1/25 from 3 Sunday against Montana State and they advance to the S16.

Reactions: tomrain and chroix
The trick is to look at our win % lately under Cal... then subtract any common sense that might get in the way and that gives us a 43% chance to win Friday.

Reactions: St.PatterSoN-54-
You’re an admitted Syracuse and Boeheim fan. Said it yourself. From birth. I have no idea why you’re here, but you sure don’t need to critique real UK fans.

He’s not wrong.

Getting preemptively angry over something that is five days from possibly happening seems like a waste of emotion unless OP is one of those lovely folks who enjoy being pissed off all the time. I don’t understand those people, but know they exist.

He’s not wrong.

Getting preemptively angry over something that is five days from possibly happening seems like a waste of emotion unless OP is one of those lovely folks who enjoy being pissed off all the time. I don’t understand those people, but know they exist.

I mean I didn’t start the thread. I’m just saying he’s a Syracuse fan. No wonder he takes the attitude of “ah hell its whyever”. Literally in every single thread.

• Haha
Reactions: Cowtown Cat
…..for what I assume is about to happen Friday. I know that’s ridiculous, and that we have a good shot at winning, but I thought the same thing about Gonzaga/UCLA/Michigan State.

Prove me wrong, Cal!
I don't get mad anymore. Now i go into every game expecting to lose. It's been that way for several years.

Reactions: St.PatterSoN-54-
It’s almost to the point of like watching a movie that you’ve already seen several times thinking it might end differently.

I have no expectation to win on Friday. That's not the same as expecting to lose or win. This team (and the state of the program) have left me with no hype, no heart, and no hope for an expected win. If we win, awesome. I guess it gets the "not since 2019" monkey off our backs. Doubtful we make it past Kansas St., however.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT