ADVERTISEMENT

Hurts to lose. Really, really hurts to lose to a GD bunch of cheaters

Smashcat

All-American
Gold Member
Mar 13, 2012
who should be on probation after decades of institutionalized fraud. Guess they've gotten their money's worth spending millions delaying the process.

Party on, Bilas with your cheaters.

The vomitus of NCAA basketball should never have been on the court. 2017 is the year of shame for the NCAA. They have opened the door to the most corrupt program in all of college basketball history to take their championship.

Reactions: wildcatwelder
That's exactly what it is. Corruption is now a virtue.

Which is why Louisville won't do anything about the NCAA violations they're going to get. They'll just laugh at them and go on. In fact, I really hope they do.

At the end of the day, there is absolutely nothing the NCAA can do to any of these schools anymore. The honor code is broken.

it sucks because i think we were the tougher team and we definitely surprised them with our defense. we had a tough game with ucla and it was the latest game friday night. their turnaround and road was easier.

I never said we were innocent, we screwed up, I'll admit that.

What I'm saying is your university and your fan base, after all the NCAA violations (and things that should've been violations) you all have had, are the very last fan base and university on Earth that has any right to say anything about another school. You have no high horse to stand on and you know it.
Actually, that's our point. Kentucky has cheated on the past and was aptly punished. Still waiting on justice for UNC, especially with their decades of holier than thou attitude. You should be directing your soap box speech to UNC fans.

You keep thinking that buddy, that banner will be up long after you and me are both dead. I'll agree for us to take down the 2013 banner if you all take down the 48, 49, 51, 58 and 2012 banners, all of which were teams that did far worse than anything our 2013 team did. I'll await your response on that.

Post all the proof you have and I'll be happy to go along with that. Hell I will personally take it to the NCAA. You all have had multiple issues with the NCAA since the last time we have. Every big program in your conference has been looked at by the NCAA since we last were investigated.

Duke - Maggette, jewelry
UL - strippers, improper benefits, repeat offender with more improper benefits
Syracuse - improper benefits
UNC - academic fraud

Reactions: STUCKNBIG10
And BTW, you'll be hanging as many banners this year as we will, just remember that. :)
I can promise you one thing with 100% certainty. UK won't be taking any banners down and that isn't something you Tard's can say.
BTW, UK -32 UL -15.
And...did Lamar just fumble again?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT