ADVERTISEMENT

Hunter Dickinson moving screen

DCFseattle

All-American
Mar 17, 2011
There was a video posted Tuesday night of the screen that goober set on Dillingham where he was never still for even a fraction of a second. I can't find it now. Can someone point me in the right direction?

He got away with a lot, it didn’t lose us the game but it certainly didn’t help.

It also seemed like if we brushed up against him it was a foul. A little different after watching Oscar get hacked and pummeled for two years.

Reactions: Cowtown Cat
Had Oscar done half that last two years three extra refs would have repelled from the ceiling to foul him out
lol Quite true. I wanted Dickinson but I can see now SEC refs would have had him on our bench for much of the time.

Not to mention he threw a tantrum every time a foul was called on him. I honestly would have trouble watching and cheering for him if he wore UK blue.

Reactions: Cowtown Cat
Damn I cannot stand that bag! This is part of the reason I did NOT want him at Kentucky. Big, arrogant, goofy looking crybaby. That and the fact his not a winning player.

He’s not the guy you build a team around. Don’t see them making it far in the tournament. Definitely some friction and fighting/arguing amongst players on that KU team. Hope we get them in the tournament and see how well he does against three 7 footers. Cock bite.

Damn I cannot stand that bag! This is part of the reason I did NOT want him at Kentucky. Big, arrogant, goofy looking crybaby. That and the fact his not a winning player.

He’s not the guy you build a team around. Don’t see them making it far in the tournament. Definitely some friction and fighting/arguing amongst players on that KU team. Hope we get them in the tournament and see how well he does against three 7 footers. Cock bite.
Yeah, everyone is saying we want them again, and I think we absolutely take them, but I want somebody else to knock their butt out of the tourney. I don't even want to deal with his whiny crybaby behind again.

Like Grayson Allen was a true villain and you wanted to beat him every time. This guy? He's just such an insufferable douche you don't even want to deal with him.

Yeah, everyone is saying we want them again, and I think we absolutely take them, but I want somebody else to knock their butt out of the tourney. I don't even want to deal with his whiny crybaby behind again.

Like Grayson Allen was a true villain and you wanted to beat him every time. This guy? He's just such an insufferable douche you don't even want to deal with him.
It is very tough to watch a game featuring his ugly ass mug! Good Lord! By far the most unlikeable player in a long time IMO.

Reactions: JrandoUK
The defender did a poor job drawing the moving screen call.

A guy shuffling his feet to screen a defender without being ran into, very little contact, or maybe no contact is not a violation.

Looked to me like the little UK defender just kept running around HD.

Run into the moving screen and fall down would have gotten the call for sure.

I haven't seen a replay, but I thought Dickinson stepped out of bounds on the layup he hit late to put them up 3. At least it looked like it live. Haven't seen anything about it though so my eyes probably just deceived me.

Reactions: JrandoUK

Ugonna owned him last year.

HD is a punk and hope someone knocks the crap out of him this season…Numerous times if necessary!!!
Part of me wanted Cal to tell Ugo to put on a uniform at halftime. Then tell him you aren’t going to play any length of time because of your foot but you are starting the second half. When HD gets he ball, I want you to hit him in the face so he questions himself the rest of the game.

Reactions: Pygmy Sasquatch
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT