ADVERTISEMENT

Hugh Freeze and Auburn are a joke.

Justin Rogers…..Smdh. Why in tf would you leave here for there??? Hope he trips over his own shoestrings over and over this year.

Reactions: Ky grandpa
Justin Rogers…..Smdh. Why in tf would you leave here for there??? Hope he trips over his own shoestrings over and over this year.
$$$$$$$

Wanted to get NIL on the level of our stars.

We replaced him with someone just as heralded as a recruit who has 3 yrs eligibility left (Silver). Coaches were quite happy with him in the Spring. Don't think we skip a beat from nose play in 2023.

Freeze will do great things at Auburn if he can keep the program “clean”, that is keeping it from any major headline & embarrassing news under his watchful eye & supervision..

Tough task & ask regarding Auburn football booster & fans…..

Lol so. Literally no one used that about recruiting except us. It's a lame a$$ dad joke. Just take your medicine and admit it
Christ, got to spell out everything for you numb nuts.
Now you admit you're wrong. And, don't ever post anymore. Especially where other team fans could witness your stupidity. Embarrass all us smart fans if you went whining to others that Freeze chips this from us. You contribute nothing.

https://www.everydayshouldbesaturda...sing-fishing-metaphors-to-announce-recruiting

Andy Staples and reader Beck Barnes suggested that Hugh Freeze, who, along with the rest of his coaching staff had been going with the Milton Bradley approved "YAHTZEE" to announce commitments,

$$$$$$$

Wanted to get NIL on the level of our stars.

We replaced him with someone just as heralded as a recruit who has 3 yrs eligibility left (Silver). Coaches were quite happy with him in the Spring. Don't think we skip a beat from nose play in 2023.

AU is heavy into the NIL. Freeze and AU were made for each other.

I don't like Hugh Freeze and his religious pandering bullshit, but we don't own the phrase 'Yahtzee' since it was a game created in 1950s(I think) and isn't this what we should want? People copying our program?

Reactions: BigTyrone
I don't like Hugh Freeze and his religious pandering bullshit, but we don't own the phrase 'Yahtzee' since it was a game created in 1950s(I think) and isn't this what we should want? People copying our program?

If they want to do it, it's whatever. It's just pathetic and laughable watching their fans try to say it's anything other than a straight copy

AU will do anything. Under Gus a kid who wasn't going to graduate high school in Memphis I believe ended up an EE at AU because an alumni councilor changed his grades. The scam was discovered, kid ended up GA. Military juco and eventually bact at AU. As she should have the councilor lost her job and certifation. They were within a semester of losing their accreditation because they had an independent Study program ser up for athletes that required no work, regular students found, took them and received A's in them. It's a fall back plan for Alabama, western Georgia and Northern Florida. Freeze is as sleazy today as he was when he was at OM. The difference is that's what AU wants. His religion is about as fake as it gets.

It's no coincidence he wound up being "rehabbed" at Liberty working for Falwell Jr.. I wonder if their wives were close? I wonder if... never mind.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT