ADVERTISEMENT

Huge week for Pope and UK (Norlander)

None of these players move the needle
Well we couldn't get it done this past season with a team full of needle movers. I don't give a crap what someone is rated. Arguably our best player last year was ranked 75th by some outlets. Can they play ball at a high level and do they fit(skills, character, motor) is the main concern.

Reactions: treyforuk
any news on OTEGA OWEH from Oklahoma Sooners? He is tough , his older brother plays in nfl for Baltimore . He has two years of eligibility.

I think it’s wishful thinking that there will be this new wave of portal guys.
I just saw that UNC Wilmington’s best player and the PG from San Diego State just entered the portal, both are considered big time transfers. They keep entering the portal.

We will have a good team when all is said and done. I will bet my last dollar that we will win the same amount or more postseason games than last year. If we have a not so perfect transition then we will just have to deal with it. These next four years will be better than the last four.

We will have a good team when all is said and done. I will bet my last dollar that we will win the same amount or more postseason games than last year. If we have a not so perfect transition then we will just have to deal with it. These next four years will be better than the last four.
Nit games don’t count

• Haha
Reactions: WestKyCatFan58
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT