ADVERTISEMENT

How would you feel?

LXWildcat

Sophomore
Nov 25, 2023
Honestly how would you feel about Scott Drew being the next HC? Because more than likely that’s who it will be

Reactions: RunninRichie
Honestly how would you feel about Scott Drew being the next HC? Because more than likely that’s who it will be
Well I don’t think Barney will be in on the next coach actually I think he is forced to resign before cal does. I don’t have any reason to believe Scott drew would be the coach. He isn’t an exciting name right now. It seems he has stalled as a coach and his title was COVID year. It would be a hard run at Hurley, then jay wright, then a few others before drew. I think he lasts 3-4 years at UK maybe. He moves us to a sweet sixteen program but nothing more. There are coaches plenty of hungry guys drew doesn’t strike me as hungry.

• Haha
Reactions: bIhawk
No one could be worse, really what is the worse they could do. When trailing by 2 draw up a lob play in the final :13 against a team that has been kicking your butt in the post the whole game and your team is full outside shooters.

Some hungry coach might actually draw up a play to get off a three and go for the win.

There are quite a few coaches i’d rather have. Drew isn’t a great bench coach either. It would be nice to not go into every big game knowing we are at a significant coaching disadvantage.

Reactions: Lazlo7
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT