ADVERTISEMENT

How to bust a troll 101

Cut/ 43 and his 17 other accounts must be such a lonely man.

Hell Frank, think a little bit brother. If he gets lonely he can just create a friend. Probably zones into another place and time when he desires. They used to call that being schizoid or crazy but I am not sure it PC anymore. he is doing fine according to him. That's all that counts...

Reactions: FrankUnderwood
Hell Frank, think a little bit brother. If he gets lonely he can just create a friend. Probably zones into another place and time when he desires. They used to call that being schizoid or crazy but I am not sure it PC anymore. he is doing fine according to him. That's all that counts...

Y’all are making me wonder now. You think Cut-Nets gets into arguments with himself?

Am I the only one who doesn't understand the whole trolling thing? I mean, who goes to the trouble of creating a persona just to pretend to be someone, to pretend to be part of a group? Who has time for such things? Is this considered a fun thing to do? Strikes me as sad and a little pathetic. Maybe I'm just getting old.....

Am I the only one who doesn't understand the whole trolling thing? I mean, who goes to the trouble of creating a persona just to pretend to be someone, to pretend to be part of a group? Who has time for such things? Is this considered a fun thing to do? Strikes me as sad and a little pathetic. Maybe I'm just getting old.....

Same types that have to pay for sex or use it in recruiting I suppose. It’s the pork chop principle.

Reactions: Mojocat

Agreed. UNCfaninky was busted for posing as a UK fan. During an exchange, on this board, between a regular RR poster and a newbie, the RR poster put out some bait. Uncfaninky responded to it on the THR board within 2 minutes! It was hysterical but, yeah, why is he that desperate to post here?

Sorry but Xception is by far worse than all of these trolls.

Kentucky football sucks. Deal with it. Cannot change.

Kentucky basketball will suck eventually. Only the coach matters. When Cal leaves we will fall down the latter.

Fans who don't believe this are idiots.

ALL hot takes of his. What a great fan.

Worst this board has to offer. Total puss with the worst defeatist attitude ive ever seen. Just watch him, it' daily arrogance about how crappy UK is in everything and we should all just be thankful when it's average.

And only a few have even called him on his stupidity. He's one of the worst "trolls" here. I still believe his subtle jabs at the Kentucky programs are nothing more than master trolling from some poster in Louisville.

It's guys like this that roll by unchecked that need to be thrown out.

It really is a strange phenomenon. Seriously, it says a lot about the makeup of a person who would go through the time and dedication to behave like this. Can you imagine his poor wife and kids (If he has any). His kids be like, "Mom, where's dad?" His wife be like "He's down in the basement surfin' the world wide web." His kids be like "Well I'm hungry and tired of not having any food in the refrigerator." His wife be like "Just hang in there Timmy, I've been doing the neighbor, Mr. Jones and we'll be outta here in no time!" Poor Ol' Cut-Nets.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Mojocat
Who knows but I doubt he is ever lonely...

giphy.gif

How long before you go away. I don't want you to be the first I use my ignore button for; I'm saving that for someone really, truly special. And not special in the retarded way like you seem to be.
Troll patrol troll patrol. Isn't that some cartoon. Oh well you little boys are so cute. Love the little troll patrol badges. Lol. Anyway Marry Christmas from beautiful Anna Maria island.

Reactions: Steelcurtain66
It is all of that and more. I don't understand it either. They are pathetic though and they fool absolutely nobody, well nobody but themselves.

Sorry but Xception is by far worse than all of these trolls.

Kentucky football sucks. Deal with it. Cannot change.

Kentucky basketball will suck eventually. Only the coach matters. When Cal leaves we will fall down the latter.

Fans who don't believe this are idiots.

ALL hot takes of his. What a great fan.

Worst this board has to offer. Total puss with the worst defeatist attitude ive ever seen. Just watch him, it' daily arrogance about how crappy UK is in everything and we should all just be thankful when it's average.

And only a few have even called him on his stupidity. He's one of the worst "trolls" here. I still believe his subtle jabs at the Kentucky programs are nothing more than master trolling from some poster in Louisville.

It's guys like this that roll by unchecked that need to be thrown out.
Him and the stevie07 guy or whatever his name is.

Reactions: Cindog28
Uh, it was a girl, then wasn't, then was, I got confused but it was something to that affect or affective or even infection of some sort but I logged off as it gave me the Willy's. It was some serious weird...

I don't think Willy has ever had that affect on me if that tells you anything...

@Willy4UK

Hahahahahaha

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT