ADVERTISEMENT

How the Cal Era ends...

USC started the chain reaction. If Muss doesn't take that job, Cal might have. The point stands. Cal ran away because narcissists only stay with people who agree with them.
Yup, I mean it was obvious to see then he wouldn’t have many chances left, the cowbois assumed he wouldn’t walk from the buyout but they didn’t know he would weasel a new contract from someone else. He still has name recognition and recruiting. That will keep him hired as long as he wants.

I noticed you guys were laughing at this thread earlier in the year, @$Z71$ , @Midway Cat , @thedahc, @JrandoUK , @TM2013 , @AGEE11 , @flacat22 , @Coalfield Cat , @moses1uk , @UKMKG , @BlueTick2 , @WildcatfaninOhio , @BlueTick2 , and the rest of you guys who obviously don't understand the way a narcissists mind works.

Even @Mike-McD changed his tune a week after I posted his thread.

All of you were wrong.

The idea that Cal is gonna go somewhere and crush it is still funny to me. The rest was an excellent call but not the part about Cal finding his magic again.

• Haha
Reactions: BlazerHallsBallsN96
I noticed you guys were laughing at this thread earlier in the year, @$Z71$ , @Midway Cat , @thedahc, @JrandoUK , @TM2013 , @AGEE11 , @flacat22 , @Coalfield Cat , @moses1uk , @UKMKG , @BlueTick2 , @WildcatfaninOhio , @BlueTick2 , and the rest of you guys who obviously don't understand the way a narcissists mind works.

Even @Mike-McD changed his tune a week after I posted his thread.

All of you were wrong.

Just looked thru this thread and I didn't "laugh" at a single post. Wtf?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT