ADVERTISEMENT

How bad do we beat Duke in Nov and who guards Flagg?

Bookmark this post, barring injury, he will 100% be the first pick in the NBA draft next year. He’s as close to can’t miss, as you can get. I’ll eat my whole plate of crow if he’s not, but he will be. Edwards isn’t in the same stratosphere as Flagg.
Nothing is ever 100% been a lot of busts

Dude is awesome and has dominated on every level, in every tournament, against the elite of the elite. Hell they brought the kid to practice against Team USA. I mean…he’s as good as they come, baring injury, he’s likely to be the best player in the country.

Yeah, I expect he will be Zion level good. I cann't think a big will guard him on perimeter. He for sure would eat them alive. That is why I think when in man you have to looks at a physical wing on him. Someone who is fast and strong. Even if they give up some height, they could be disruptiv out top. I just don't know if any of our bigs are quick enough to deal with him on perimeter.

Reactions: Fox2monk
Flagg seems like the exact type of kid that needs 3 years in college to be ready for the nba. People who project his production in 3 years on this year are going to hurt that kid.
Not a chance, he’s gonna be the number one pick fairly easy IMO. He’s gonna have to have a ridiculously bad year to stop that and his performance with the team USA select team shows he can already play with the best players.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT