ADVERTISEMENT

Hoping for a better year from our offense

HYTCHYE ISLAND

Blue Chip Prospect
Jan 7, 2013
So I’ve been casually rewatching our games from last season and man was it a struggle offensively. Devin Leary just didn’t pan out at all which seemed to be the biggest issue. While that was a big one the offensive line wasn’t much better. Jager Burton needs to be MUCH BETTER this year!

I really feel as if we have plenty of weapons to score a bunch of points! Question remains can our oline hold the line to enable Brock to feed the studs?! If so, I think Bush Hamdan will have a field day!!! Not too long til football guys!!! Can’t wait!!$

The play calling was not as good as the first go-round with Coen, imo. He called too many long passes that just weren't in Leary's skillset. Throw in an inconsistent OL, WRs that weren't motivated and a pace that can only be described as glacially slow and you've got an offense that rarely found its rhythm.

I believe we'll see a significant improvement this year.

The play calling was not as good as the first go-round with Coen, imo. He called too many long passes that just weren't in Leary's skillset. Throw in an inconsistent OL, WRs that weren't motivated and a pace that can only be described as glacially slow and you've got an offense that rarely found its rhythm.

I believe we'll see a significant improvement this year.
You’re dead on!!! Liam was also a big reason for our offense sputtering along last year. Not sure what he was doing tbh? It wasn’t pretty though.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT