ADVERTISEMENT

Holly Rowe Quote

Seven 3-footers.

But when you combine them all together.
Zhl0w6.gif

I noticed it immediately but then thought she may have been referring to:

ie An unabashed (Bashful) plug for Disney by ESPN…

SKOL!!!

Last edited:
He said his goal was survival, and then immediately joked with Self that they had played in two championship games together and asked him if Cal had won them both. Self replied no, and that Cal had gotten lucky in one of them, and then Cal laughed and ran off.
That kinda pissed me off. Mr. "Just ran out of time" claiming we got lucky. Man, I can't stand that dude.

Reactions: CatFanInIlliniLand
That kinda pissed me off. Mr. "Just ran out of time" claiming we got lucky. Man, I can't stand that dude.
I’m afraid he might have been right, Cal was choking trying to milk the clock. We stopped playing and let them catch up.

Did anyone notice when Holly Rowe said to Cal, "You are without seven 3-footers tonight. That is no small thing!" 😄😄😄
I was convinced a group of 7 Oompa Loompas was about to storm the court in denim UK jerseys

I’m afraid he might have been right, Cal was choking trying to milk the clock. We stopped playing and let them catch up.
He wasn’t right tho, the time limit is the time limit. He had every minute he could to win and he didn’t.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT