ADVERTISEMENT

Holding my breath here in Fayette County….

Jun 2, 2005
From today’s email to staff members about our convocation thing on the 8th (don’t get me started)

“Our district mask policy of “Either Way is OK” remains in place and will continue into the school year.”

Reactions: bbonds
From today’s email to staff members about our convocation thing on the 8th (don’t get me started)

“Our district mask policy of “Either Way is OK” remains in place and will continue into the school year.”
That's some steadfast guidance.

@funKYcat75 have you heard anything about allowed backpacks? I know some districts in Texas have instituted clear/mesh. Just want to be prepared for that scenario as well. Thanks!
I haven’t heard anything about it yet. Might be a school by school decision though. Seems like it’s been tried before, but unless they’re being provided, I doubt it would happen now.

Reactions: bbonds
That's some steadfast guidance.
I should not but I can’t help it: if it’s ok not to wear them, why wouldn’t they just say “these don’t stop the spread of covid”.

And if they can’t bring themselves to say it, how exactly can you trust any other decision?

Reactions: phunterd
Cautiously optimistic about Dr. Liggins. The way the story reads, he appropriately ignored a bunch of rigmarole from some union spokesman speaking on behalf of unidentified teachers. If that's what happened, good for him.

The union rep in that article is second from left. This apparently was at a FCPS new teacher orientation today. See everyone wearing a mask in the photo 😂. And if she really cared about “all those teachers concerned about kids not wearing masks”, then why wouldn’t she wear one outta “respect” 😉. That AFT union group is a joke and one of Andy beshears many puppet groups. But, they actually represent a very small amount of teachers.
post pictures

Last edited:
The union rep in that article is second from left. This apparently was at a FCPS new teacher orientation today. See everyone wearing a mask in the photo 😂. And if she really cared about “all those teachers concerned about kids not wearing masks”, then why wouldn’t she wear one outta “respect” 😉. That AFT union group is a joke and one of Andy beshears many puppet groups. But, they actually represent a very small amount of teachers.
post pictures
I think that is outdoors, and it's been a long while since I've seen anywhere require or recommend mask wearing outdoors.

I think that is outdoors, and it's been a long while since I've seen anywhere require or recommend mask wearing outdoors.
No it’s indoors (see the room number on left in behind them). Looks like Bryan Station (see right side of picture). I was pointing out they weren’t wearing masks and are hypocrites because the person second from left was quoted in article saying how dangerous it was right now for everyone to not be wearing a mask. She and her union were trying to bully FCPS into requiring teachers and students to wear masks.

Reactions: wildcatsboston1984
I see Herr Fauchi is advocating all children in all schools in the USA wear masks in schools this fall.

The control and fear factor is coming on strong as mid-term elections get nearer this fall.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
Anyone that’s been in a high school that was built in the last 30 years would know that picture was indoors.

Shocking that 84 would make something up to fit his narrative.

How does anyone still fall for this? It’s so pathetic to see people wearing masks because media and bureaucrats effed their minds into a hysterical frenzy and paranoia, all so these psychos could obtain power, control, and money.

There was no logic used in the schools. In Fayette last year, they would say “We can’t go unmasked yet because there’s too high of cases.” Then the cases would reach the threshold and then superintendent would say “We can’t life the mandate yet because cases might go back up.”

Boy, the republicans were falling over themselves this summer trying to sabotage themselves passing controversial laws and generally getting in the way of themselves. Tide was starting to turn towards the democrats but just like the Kentucky derby here come the democrats in a race to self sabotage with controversial regulations they’re trying to pass 😂. I mean good lord we’re still pretending masks aren’t harmful and accomplish anything? Still?

Anyone that’s been in a high school that was built in the last 30 years would know that picture was indoors.

Shocking that 84 would make something up to fit his narrative.
Well I don't frequent HSes like some pedo and my HS wasn't built within the last 30 years. In fact, my HS was demolished and replaced with a brand new one within the last 10 years.

Anyone remember this boston lie from the school reopening thread last year? Wanting us to believe that he in fact did frequent schools to install plexiglass barriers.
I’ve been in a couple classrooms at one of my city schools. I helped a couple friends out by installing a plexiglass shield around 3/4s of their desk because all the school system provided them for the year was one single-use medical mask and a thin cloth sheet to hang around the desk.

• Wow
Reactions: Ron Mehico
How does anyone still fall for this? It’s so pathetic to see people wearing masks because media and bureaucrats effed their minds into a hysterical frenzy and paranoia, all so these psychos could obtain power, control, and money.

There was no logic used in the schools. In Fayette last year, they would say “We can’t go unmasked yet because there’s too high of cases.” Then the cases would reach the threshold and then superintendent would say “We can’t life the mandate yet because cases might go back up.”
You're an idiot.

Anyone remember this boston lie from the school reopening thread last year? Wanting us to believe that he in fact did frequent schools to install plexiglass barriers.
Hate to break the news to you, but not all schools are high schools.

Nice job digging that up though. And no I am not being sarcastic with that sentence.

Last edited:
Lol..him and Ed are probably the same person. Boston likes to throw his 2 cents in on topics where he has no dog in the fight and isn’t even up to date on.

To be fair - a lot of places display wooden award plaques with cheap metal engravings outdoors.
And a lot of high schools have the room numbers on the outside of their buildings? So kids go outside to go to every class throughout the day? 🤔🤔🤔 I knew we were in some strange times but….

And a lot of high schools have the room numbers on the outside of their buildings? So kids go outside to go to every class throughout the day? 🤔🤔🤔 I knew we were in some strange times but….
I was being a smartass. That looks like a near office or near gym indoor display to me.

But actually - in my high school we did have to walk through the courtyard outside to get to some classes.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT