ADVERTISEMENT

Hitting Thursday Night...

sluggercatfan

All-American
Aug 17, 2004
Cats hit about .125 and 39 of of the 129 pitches thrown by Fla pitchers were called strikes. Cool 30%.

I think we may end up looking like a very average hitting team by the end of SEC play. This was the 16th SEC game and we have double digit strike outs in 9 of those.

Reactions: sluggercatfan
I think we may end up looking like a very average hitting team by the end of SEC play. This was the 16th SEC game and we have double digit strike outs in 9 of those.
This Team is going to be a complete reversal of last season...I seriously doubt they make the ncaa and unless they win 6-7` games in a row they may not make SEC tourney as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: law1127
Need Hjelle to get his mojo back, Haake looked great for the mysterious 2 innings only he threw, and J Lew was brilliant on Saturday.
Let's give Florida some credit, they are easily the best team in the SEC, as much as I hate to say this.

ADVERTISEMENT