ADVERTISEMENT

Hey UK Officials . . .

The football staff also needs to bring back the women's clinic. If there is a group the coaches need on their side, it's mamas, grandmothers, daughters, sisters, wives, girlfriends, etc.

With a couple of young women winning Gold in the World Track and Field relay, maybe it is time to look at renaming some campus streets or buildings!!

Just thinking out loud!
. . . .and with higher than normal speed limits. Come into it 35 then sprint as high as you can go for a block, then back to 35.

The football staff also needs to bring back the women's clinic. If there is a group the coaches need on their side, it's mamas, grandmothers, daughters, sisters, wives, girlfriends, etc.
Just don't let Eddie Gran participate or write any jokes for the other coaches.

. . . .and with higher than normal speed limits. Come into it 35 then sprint as high as you can go for a block, then back to 35.
Wouldn’t we have to jump over ish on the way?

I’m out!

My Pontiac is nearly one-third my age!!

Reactions: Soupbean
Just don't let Eddie Gran participate or write any jokes for the other coaches.
Eddie never got into any trouble at the ladies’ clinic, that I ever heard of.

There was a real stupid group of coaches, maybe at Texas, a few years back that went WAY over the top with sexual metaphors/innuendo, but it was not Eddie, and not UK!!

You know I wasn't really aware of that not taking place anymore...my wife went to a couple of those and loved it.

Eddie never got into any trouble at the ladies’ clinic, that I ever heard of.

There was a real stupid group of coaches, maybe at Texas, a few years back that went WAY over the top with sexual metaphors/innuendo, but it was not Eddie, and not UK!!
There was a discussion on here about him making some offensive joke/s at the women's clinic. I don't know if it was true but it definitely was talked about on here.

Edited

Here's the one you are talking about.

Here's the one I'm talking about.

I just found it:

He should have received a reprimand from the Commissioner of jokes!

Poor taste, and questionable delivery!

But it was a drum-beat one-liner that fell flat.

Those Texas boys took it waaaaay tooo far.

Frankly, I never commented on the Gran thread and might not have read it.

Wouldn’t we have to jump over ish on the way?

I’m out!

My Pontiac is nearly one-third my age!!
Yeah by the time my mine got through girgling, spitting and hesitating from punching it I'd already have coasted through the "sprint zone"

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT